Snake is ill!!!!! msg from from his family

-
Good to "see" you here. Rest easy amigo. I start stacking up the jokes for when you're ready....

Your sharing of Cindy's woes were my rock when I pulled the diabetic card last year, so you folks dang sure can't be going anywhere. (She's my hero). :D

So glad you are on the mend. Will keep praying for you on your road to complete recovery, Mopar style, like some restorations; Better than New.

BTW, went to the Museum of Natural History here in Raleigh yesterday with my son--n-law and three little grandsons. You were very much on my mind as we visited the snake exhibit, as the boys liked it so much we went back to it on our way out of the museum. God bless.

..............Just seen this now, Don, glad ur getting better..........u guys r in my thoughts and prayers..................kim.......

Awesome to see you back snake but rest up for now man and enjoy the pampering. We'll all be here waiting when you get back!

cant believe i missed this... Get well Snake.. Thoughts and prayers with ya brother..

Each day I wake you and Cindy are in my prayers Don/Sssssnake

Put me on the "I can't believe I missed this list". I hope you are getting better Don! Thanks for letting us know Cindy.

GET WELL SOON!!!!

Jack

-
Back