Snap On Dealer

-

moparstud440

Reaction score
Is there any Snap On dealers on here? I have a question about a Blue Point Tire Gauge.

I have an older Blue Point Tire gauge that I bought new a good many (5-7) years ago. It doesn't have a spring, plastic disc and rubber washer under the hose like some of the real old ones do. Can you buy these pieces or did they sell gauges without them?

bluepoint (1).JPG

filter.jpg

I have an older Blue Point Tire gauge that I bought new a good many (5-7) years ago. It doesn't have a spring, plastic disc and rubber washer under the hose like some of the real old ones do. Can you buy these pieces or did they sell gauges without them?

View attachment 1715757890

View attachment 1715757891
Probably not but you would have to ask a dealer about that. Those were made by another manufacturer so you never know until you ask.

The customer response from their website is great. A little tricky to navigate but doable. I have gotten items repaired or replaced under warranty through there. Give it a shot.

I’d definitely contact Snap-On or your local dealer. I’ve gotten some spare parts for my old compression gauge and other stuff online. Some local dealers are good about this and some aren’t. I still have a few things left over from when I was a Snap-On dealer (1978-85) that I keep in the same little red bin that rode on my truck, and I use them from time to time. It’s a different world since they franchised their dealers, however.

-
Back