-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bighammer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Take a look at the photo. I don't know what these are even for, I sorta inherited them. All but two are USA made, the other two Japanese. Take your pick, top row, or bottom row, $20 per lot. Plus shipping

Thanks for the ad FABO

Attachments

• image.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 259
Hey Mark, on the top row, second from the left. How wide to the jaws open? And would it be a problem to take a close up of the jaws? Also, does it have a maker and part # on it?

Thanks, Tracy

Here ya go Tracy. Mac No. P35 it opens up an inch.

FYI, most of them are Mac tools

Hope this helps

Oh, yeah, somebody (Bruce) informed me these are all snap ring pliars, Lol, I don't know how to edit the title, now the whole world knows I'm an ignoramus :banghead:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 191

Hope this helps

Oh, yeah, somebody (Bruce) informed me these are all snap ring pliars, Lol, I don't know how to edit the title, now the whole world knows I'm an ignoramus :banghead:

lmao

Hope this helps

Thanks for checking Mark. Unfortunately it doesn't open wide enough. Appreciate you checking.

Bruce is right about them being snap ring pliers. To edit the title click on edit then when the editor window pops open click on "go advanced" and you'll see you can edit the title there.

Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back