dart1-1-1.jpg

dart3-2-1-1.jpg

dart3-2-1.jpg

wheels21-1.jpg

wheels27-1.jpg

wheels31-3.jpg

chrome22-1.jpg

I gotta blow these up and frame some.

Man I love the wheels on that car, please tell exactly what you have so I can one day be a copy cat and put the same set up on my Dart...please...=P~=P~=P~

Man I love the wheels on that car, please tell exactly what you have so I can one day be a copy cat and put the same set up on my Dart...please...=P~=P~=P~

The wheels on the dart or the b'cuda?
Cuda wheels are weld draglites, dart wheels are steelies with dodge dog dishes and beauty rings.

That"s what happends when you take the one with the funny looking blue "M" on it. You go to Mopar La-La-Land! Looks like you had a nice 'trip' there, Spaz. LOL :toothy10:
"Ooooooooooh, Mopars in prrrreeety colllllllaaars..." :happy10:

The wheels on the dart or the b'cuda?
Cuda wheels are weld draglites, dart wheels are steelies with dodge dog dishes and beauty rings.

Sorry, I was referring to the Dart,the Cuda wheels are sharp also. I would think steelies, dog dish and beauty rings must be readily available? Someone must repop those rims.

Shoot, makes me wanna trip on acid now! LOL How'd you do those pictures up like that? I'm guessing it was just some image editing software.

While looking at these "White Rabbit" was playing in my head.

I THINK it was in my head:color:

where did you get the aar stripe for your cuda? is it just your typical 70 cuda aar stripe, how did the lengths match up did you have to remove a couple of the 'strobes' as they call it

btw i love the color and the hood scoop, i also really liked it in the green color too

looks like a shroom trip to me. now w/acid ***** moving and morphing, the sky's would have been tie dye. now thats just me.

John that blue cuda looks awesome! I like the sassy grass green one also LOL!

How did you do that color changeing magic trick?

Sparky, you can get stock steelies, dog dishes and beauty rings on ebag, craigslist, pretty readily available.

As far as the pics, all I did was hit the edit pic button on photobucket, and then selected controls, and played with hue, saturation, and brightness.

I must have played for an hour.

I kept hearing in my head: "Picture yourself on a boat on a river...with looking glass shades, and marmolade skies..........somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly.......a girl with collidescope eyes................

Then the music changed to The "Dead" space music, then a giant Pink Floyd hammer came out of the sky and scared the crap out of me, then I started running and laughing hysterically, then I got all paranoid and started crying like a little girl, and the cops found me talking to a tree. ha, ha.

Just kidding.

shrooms make you:puke:

and I have NO idea what you're talking about8-[

Thanks for sharing the pics, now how about sharing some of that good acid you have. Those look great. I like your Cuda in the blue the best tho...

shrooms make you:puke:

and I have NO idea what you're talking about8-[

WOW , Far Out Man;
You never heard the Beatles?? How about Elton John??

http://home.att.net/~chuckayoub/Lucy_in_the_Sky_with_Diamonds_Lyrics.html

:happy10:

Lennon/McCartney

Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Cellophane flowers of yellow and green,
Towering over your head.
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,
And she's gone.
Lucy in the sky with diamonds.
Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
Where rocking horse people eat marshmellow pies,
Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers,
That grow so incredibly high.
Newspaper taxis appear on the shore,
Waiting to take you away.
Climb in the back with your head in the clouds,
And you're gone.
Lucy in the sky with diamonds,
Picture yourself on a train in a station,
With plasticine porters with looking glass ties,
Suddenly someone is there at the turnstyle,
The girl with the kaleidoscope eyes.

Lead Singer: John
Recording: 2/28/67, 3/1/67, 3/2/67
Mixing: 3/2/67, 3/3/67, 4/7/67
Length: 3:25
Take: 8

Anomalies

0:13
Left, click
0:45
Cough ? * NEW * Has also been suggested that this is Ringo's hi-hat banging together more loudly and sibiliantly than expected, possibly as a result of treading on the pedal too hard to close the cymbal, but there is a distinctly cough-like quality :)
0:50
Guitar breaks through on right channel just before the "Lucy .."
1:32
John sings "grows so incredibly high", and a much delayed "igh" is heard. Was this from a previous take?
1:53-1:56
Lead guitar drops out (Right)
2:34
Paul sings harmony on the "Lu" syllable in "Lucy"; he was supposed to sing in tandem with John, and corrects himself by the second syllable.
3:08
Printthrough of "Aaah" audible on right channel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Many people thought this was about drugs, since the letters "LSD" are prominent in the title, and John Lennon, who wrote it, was known to drop acid. Lennon claimed it was inspired by a picture his 4-year-old son Julian drew in school. Julian's picture was of his school friend, Lucy O'Donnell.
The images Lennon used in the song were based on the book Alice In Wonderland.
George Harrison played a tambura on this. It's an Indian instrument similar to a sitar that makes a droning noise. He had been studying with Indian musician Ravi Shankar, who is the father of Norah Jones.
This was banned by the BBC (British Broadcasting Company) for what they thought were drug references.
In 1974, this was a #1 hit for Elton John. Lennon sang and played guitar on his version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7F2X3rSSCU

-
Back