Sneak Peek into PST's Spring Catalog Mopar Sections, Opinions Please

-

PST

Marketing Manager
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Ok Guys, My awesome advertising/graphics women just finished the 2013 PST spring catalog. We have been working on it for months and I am super pleased. I want your guys opinions on this first page ( don't be to harsh) here for Mopar. I am thinking of transitioning the catalog into section for a,b,c,e,fmj body with a similar layout as this page. Basically I would remove the charts that we currently have in each section and pricing would be Mopar body platform specific. This would basically put all the parts and pricing for each specific platform on a two page spread. So there would be a spread for each body platform.Your Thoughts please.

PST-MOPAR_zps3e5277a1.jpg

Looks good to me. The only problem I have is lack of funds to buy one of everything shown! LOL

lol you and I are in the same boat. Want a paddle?

O yeah be aware we carry more than pictured. I only had one page this catalog so I had to pick and choose

Here's my free opinion (worth every cent too!). Separating the Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth section into the body types is a good idea. Also make sure you identify any difference for the various "years" of A-bodys. Some vendors do a poor job of including the differences between the year along with the body type.

Your tool is okay for installment
Original ball joint is larger
I will check internet for the tool I need

:burnout:

I really like the idea of stock looking master cyl's and booster in your disc conversion kits.

The GM looking stuff is a turn off.

Busy. Really busy.

As 408 mentioned...clearly define what fits what cars...major amount of confusion when I bought mine.....

Take the guess work out...especially with high shipping costs..or better still offer free shipping to the lower 48 and Canada......

-
Back