snooz you loose

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Thats right snooz you loose,and I just did.As some of you know I am on the hunt for a 8 3/4 rear for the Dart well there was this guy I know that had one but it was non posi so i was him and hobbin about it ,well just call to grab it well ITS GONE sold it on the weak end.I am so f!@#$%^ mad at myself right now.:angry7:Well I just need a place to vent my Cindy wants to smack me right up one side of my head.

Thats right snooz you loose,and I just did.As some of you know I am on the hunt for a 8 3/4 rear for the Dart well there was this guy I know that had one but it was non posi so i was him and hobbin about it ,well just call to grab it well ITS GONE sold it on the weak end.I am so f!@#$%^ mad at myself right now.:angry7:Well I just need a place to vent my Cindy wants to smack me right up one side of my head.

Well it happens. You might try a few places in the states but I would imagine shipping would be cost prohibitive.

I hate that too. You don't have time to think sometimes, just do it.

That's happened to me at swap meets - figure I'll come back later to grab the part and when I do it's gone. I've learned better grab it when you have a chance.

If you had to think about it ......it probably wasn't meant to be. I've done the same exact thing. Don't feel bad, just keep your eyes open for another one. You may find a posi instead. toolmanmike

Brother I know what your going through, right now I'm trying to say no to a Dana 60 but it keeps calling to me.......

I wish I had my own bridge to send parts to the great Canadian members here. A truck loud at a time. It would be nice to visit Canada and put some smiles on your faces from here in Arkansas, Missouri, Mississippi extra ....

Glad I jumped on mine when a friend mentioned that a friend of a friend had one. Hard to come by over here in Australia. They were only ever used on the limited production C body Dodge Phoenix (ie. a rebadged 4 door Fury) in this country. Paid $200, had the housing shortened, picked up a 3.55 geared suregrip in perfect nick locally, new A body LBP axles from Dr Diff, and all new 11 inch finned drums (from rockauto). .... happy as the proverbial pig in mud.

CIMG1891.JPG

161020091212WEB.jpg

Snake

You're not too far from Rice Lake Auto Wreckers in Campbellcroft, ON. (near Peterborough)

Call and ask for Dwight. He's the local Mopar guru in that area.

He may have what you need. And his prices are decent.

sscuda

-
Back