-
Status
Not open for further replies.

6pakattack

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a Twin Snorkel Hood Scoop like those used on the early '70ish A Bodies . I've noticed that there are two versions, the regular one, and a Big Mouth version ! I'd be interested in either one, but more so in the larger opening one ! Anyone happen to have one laying around ?

Attachments

• DualScoopXL.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 142
I have an original. Not sure of the part number at the moment but it fit my 69 Barracuda hood very tightly with no mods. So I assume it was from a dart that shared the same hood style. All studs are there. Not sure of the value but I won't let it go for pennies. $300 for an original seems reasonable.

Doesn't help you now but at englishtown swap meet 2 weeks back guy had one for 200.It was original and looked brand new. I was going to buy it but had already spent to much that weekend.

Doesn't help you now but at englishtown swap meet 2 weeks back guy had one for 200.It was original and looked brand new. I was going to buy it but had already spent to much that weekend.

Thanks for the input on pricing! A couple hours and this one would look brand new as well. The glass is not cracked and is just sun faded. I will do the work and get it gone.

Also for pricing, I paid I think 250 for same scoop on my duster 7-8 years back. Again it was a very clean piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back