%^&*$% Snow again!!!

-
same way here in the far east

2'' of white crap and now rainning
slushy stuff almost snow at 2*c

WE HAVE SNOW AND COLD WIND HERE IN NORTHERN MI. ALSO. I'M NOT COMPLAINING, LOOK WHAT THEY GOT IN NORTH CAROLINA. WE ARE BLESSED.
STAN:yawinkle:

Hey Bill how are ya? Those studs would make for an interesting smoke show in May!

Been there, done that. Late March 1975. After an evening of drinking with Rob & co. drove my 68 Formula S down to the Co-op on Ellice & did a massive brakestand. Smoke & little fireballs shooting out from the wheelwells. Smoked those bias ply snow tires right down to the cord. Tires went flat by the time I got home.

Likely an installation issue :-D

INSTALLING SPRING...
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.

Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again.

404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located.
The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again...

Likely an installation issue :-D

INSTALLING SPRING...
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.

Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again.

404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located.
The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again...

I like that answer,you need to use a sledge hammer to fix it,if that works.lol

Well Mark it looks this weekend is your weekend,a long one as well.Maybe we can hook up somewhere. And Rob,I think you need to reboot.:booty:

It snowed a couple of inches here yesterday too but it mostly melted by the end of the day. It's supposed to be clear today and then more snow for the weekend. AND of course we've always got one more blizzard to go by the end of April or mid May where we get a foot or so and then we'll get several weeks of rain and wind before summer weather sets in.

Well Mark it looks this weekend is your weekend,a long one as well.Maybe we can hook up somewhere. And Rob,I think you need to reboot.:booty:

Hey Dave they actually cleaned my street today as well. That tells me cruisin season is very close. Maybe Saturday afternoon what do you think?:-k Being Easter this Sunday that will probably not allow for time for an afternoon cruise.

Been there, done that. Late March 1975. After an evening of drinking with Rob & co. drove my 68 Formula S down to the Co-op on Ellice & did a massive brakestand. Smoke & little fireballs shooting out from the wheelwells. Smoked those bias ply snow tires right down to the cord. Tires went flat by the time I got home.

That's gold Vic I would have loved to see that!:toothy7:

-
Back