Snow In Nm!!!! with pics this time

-

63dartman

Reaction score
Looks great doesn't it? We don't get snow like this much. I sure do enjoy it though. Covers up all the **** brown sand. I grew up in PA. Lot's of green there.

we've had that much snow all year so far in NY. I would have been out driving around in it, i love to drive in snow. Didn't have alot of snow last year, one day when it finally did and the roads were real snowy and 98% of people would be scared to drive in it, i went out for the sole puropse of driving in it! Its starting to get cold here again...

Yeah, they pretty much shut the city down when it's like this. I-40 from here to texas and arizona. It get's really bad on the freeway near flagstaff AZ and Gallup NM. Also shut down the airport too. Don't even want to comment about the non-drivers here. Alot of them migrated from southern Cali......nuff said!! It's hard to steer out of a slide when you gotta put your damn cell on hold before you react!

I can't wait for some snow here, :headbang:
love thouse empty parking lot's to play in.
no snow to speek of for a year or so here,so injoy it.and be carfull :salute:

Damn, so that's where all the snow went. Heh we're thinking of having a brown christmas here in southern Alberta. The picture is about 5 minutes ago shot off my back deck.

PC200001.JPG

We got some snow about 2 weeks ago here in Dallas, but it was just a light 1/2" or so, melted in 6 hours. Its has been about three years since we had that much snow here. But when I lived in Michigan, I remebr some pretty bad winters. I have fond memories of snow, but I don't miss driving in it.

flyboy01 said:
I have fond memories of snow.........

If I never stepped on another snow flake again in my life I wouldn't miss it.

I HATE THE COLD....
I HATE SNOW EVEN MORE......

Hey man - better get rid of that snow. Im visiting my folks in LasCruces in a week or two ! Ive seen enough of the white stuff, we had a major storm here a few weeks ago. All melted now. I dont mind it, as long as I dont have to get somewhere fast.

I think you"ll be o.k. down south that far. They hardly ever get snow unless it's in the mountains. Just checked the weather for LasCruces and it's gonna be in the 50-60 range next week. have a good trip too.

Thanks - I was just joking around - when Ive been in Las Cruces and it snows it never lasts more than a few hours. Looking forward to seeing Mom and my Brother !

demon seed said:
Hey, I used to go out with a big tall blonde from Las Cruses. :headbang:
a big tall blonde!!!! you did ? well let's take a look see.
:wav:

demon seed said:
Sorry no pictures only memories, Big "memories". :love4:
hope I did not get you in trouble. or myself

canada.jpg

-
Back