Snow.............

-
You are not exactly toyless, FishyPete. Your 66 fish and 59 pick up are absolutely beautiful!!!! And I noticed that the list goes on. It took me a little while to figure out why Keith's car showed up in one of the fish pictures. Duhhhhhh!

I have been very fortunate. Worked hard all my life, saved my money, had some investments pay off. I am getting old, and as they say, you can't take it with you...

The toys are nice, but the best thing in my life is my family. Thank God for blessing me with them...

Ma Snart
Amen to that 8) Family and my cottage on the hill living the life I prayed for while I was working in the fields, I got more then what I ever prayed for bud 8) Wow! I have never seen a 1974 Raider 44 TT =P~

Sounds like a nasty snow/ice/freezing rain storm is headed our way, some schools are already closing early, could get 2-6" of this sloppy crap :banghead:
I see that, This system will be on us Wednesday and turning into super cells they are saying, Tornado's and hail heavy lightning !!!!

Dammit.......it's snowing again.......:banghead:
allready!!!

It snowed for just a minute here

looks like this system is on it's way here,, but it will be running into 72 degree air.

Wowza, this this is to cool Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC00469.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 189
Update!!:blob: It is 78 degrees here :wack:
Man I am so glad I took Victoria out for a spin and top her
gas tank off before this bad super cell gets here tomorrow :cheers:
I better go put my picks in our nascar and nhra thread just in case
something bad happens, living in the sticks has it's down fall and trees tend to do that :D

My first time out of her nest and on the road in a loooonnng time :cheers:
I need to take a close look at my camera setting :eek:ops:

Attachments

• MAKING CASH FOR MONSTER MOPAR 080.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 198
  • MAKING CASH FOR MONSTER MOPAR 081.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 197
Nice to see your car on the street again, MeMike. Had the Charger out for a small spin this past weekend. It was good to bang the gears again.

78 degrees, Wow!

Glad you liked the Raider. Saw one for the first time about 10 years ago, and thought it looked like a small rocket/jet plane more than a snowmobile. Kind looks like one of those kiddy rides at the fair, me being the big, fat, kiddy - LOL!

Hope the weather is kind to your area. Although according to the weather report I got from Keith attached below, it lools like it might be a lot harder on Ohio and Penn - LOL!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• weatherman.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 182
Well, now it looks like we will get 10-12" of snow.....:banghead: :wack:

Well, now it looks like we will get 10-12" of snow.....:banghead: :wack:
Dang man :wack: and I will :protest: to mother nature :eek:ops: I better not, I don't want to get mother nature mad at me again

84 and gorgeous here today. Memike, Victoria is looking as sweet as ever. Love that car.
Thank you :D
It sure felt good to get her out on the open road again yesterday for some White beans and cornbread with a side of greens and onions there at Big Al's
She is tucked away in her nest awaiting the bad weather with high winds and possible tornadoes and hail as the front that is on 66340SEDAN hits this 78 degree air here in north east Arkansas tomorrow..

I am so glad I made this purchase so mother nature cant get to her, or the tree limbs or worse a Tree :tongue9:
This happened a little over a year ago and know she is all back shinny and clean, Leanna's Powder coating stayed strong ,

Attachments

• Spring%202011%20218.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 177
  • Spring%202011%20215.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Got%20to%20to%20what%20ya%20gata%20110.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 184
Man did we get the rain yesterday. If only it had been snow!

Got so much rain so fast that the ditch in front of my house turned into a nasty torentential monster that took a big bite out of my driveway. Looks like I am going to get to make trip to the stone quarry to get somemore limestone to replace all that was washed away.

Attached a shot of the damage and another of the field (now pond) across from my farm.

There is a chance that later today the rain might turn to freezing rain here. They are forecasting that where ever the freezing rain hits it will most likely coat everything and start taking down trees and powerlines. Lovely...

And rain is forecasted for the next 10 days.

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC00610.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC00613.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 160
  • DSC00612.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 161
It's like a blizzard here this morning, supposed to get 9+ inches of snow, schools here are closed.....a snow day in April?!?! Crazy weather........

First picture is looking out my patio door, snow started here around 5 am, took these pictures just after 7 am, lots of snow just in 2 hours, there is way more outside now too

F300FFAE-orig_zpsd541263c.jpg

20472288-orig_zps75103e13.jpg

White out conditions at 66340SEDAN'S place, I hope you have food put away because
I don't see you getting out any time soon Keith :eek:ops:
The last couple years I have seen tells me we need to have 2 January months then move to February, Our clocks have us a month ahead of us, Yep :glasses7:
I think it should be March 11th today :-D

Record weather hit here yesterday, 88 and sunny with 20 mph winds! :cheers:
Now its 70 and weather reports same back to the 60's next week!

Woke up to snow covering the ground this morning.

Suppose to have a high of 60 later today

Weird...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Couple%20making%20goofy%20faces.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 140
Hasn't made it up this far yet, but they say it's coming.
That last batch Thursday& Friday sucked! It was wet at the bottom and was hardening up. The snow blower kept ridding up on top.

Got this yesterday, getting realy old. calling for 4 more inches tonite into Wednsday.

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 123
  • 007.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 129
  • 006.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 119
I think if we get a another 1/4" of show we will have the snowiest MN winter on record....that should be no problem because we are supposed to get atleast 6" more tomorrow......one good thing is we really need this precipitation, just wish it was rain instead....:banghead:

Man I do not know what you guys in Minn and Col did to piss off Mother Nature, but she is paying you back with tons of the white stuff! And, I understand more to come.

We got another on slaught of heavy rains over night. The lakes have returned across the street. More of my driveway headed south down the ditch. I bought a load of stone to fix the driveway yesterday, but made the correct decision to wait until all the storms (for now) have moved on to unload it.

While many of you will be shoveling snow this week, I will be shoveling stone...

Ma Snart

PS - All that stone only cost $16 out of the quarry.

Attachments

• DSC00611.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC00685.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 94
still snowing, now possible 10" by tomorrow night :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I am going crazy here dklvasdfviaegrjnqerohmq:banghead:

Wow, can't believe this snow........

Attachments

• DSC08564.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC08561.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC08563.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 81
My neighbor turned on his Christmas lights, they also built a 8 foot tall snowman in their front yard, he is also using his snowblower, sure doesn't seem like April 18, last year it was in the 80's and had the A/C on lol

Attachments

• DSC08567.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 79
  • DSC08568.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 80
I had 11" of snow at my place

Attachments

• DSC08574.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC08575.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC08576.jpg