Snow.............

-
Man what a drag. I know this strange spring weather is cutting into my spring pay, real bad. And I mean real bad.

I had 12" of snow in front of my garage door. That's not a good actual measurement looks to be more in the back yard.
The national weather service station on the hill by the Duluth airport 17.7"
Ten miles east in Two Harbors, mn they had 22".

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!:banghead:

6 more inches of this crap this morning, and still snowing. This is getting old!!!

We got another 2" or so, but that's better than the 6-8" they said we were gonna get!! Mid 60's for weekend temps here....finally

Rain here again. Flooding around all the rivers bad like I do not remember.

It was almost dry enough yesterday so we went out and pulled the snowmobile trail stakes out of the farmer's fields. Had to resort to walking out into many of the fields as the ATV's couldn't make it. Got a couple UTV's stuck. Tracked skid steer to the rescue.

Ma is getting too old for all this work. Slept well last night...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• flooding%20001.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 198
My daughter lives just outside Denver and she said the have gotten 22" of that white stuff in the last two days. They have had it 8 out of the last 10 days.

We were supposed to get some snow here but so far none! But it is only 32 degrees out and rain later today.....some area south east of me got well over a foot of snow yesterday!! WI got dumped on pretty hard too....this weather sucks :banghead:

The snow Gods are not happy with you all. There is a Zappa song that applies to your situation called - "The Torture Never Stops".

Soon it will be all over and we will be bitching about too hot/humid weather...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• DSC07681.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 164
I'm in the shop turning wrenches on the Valiant and I had to take a pee break.....so I go out back to water the grass and I notice my neighbor has his Christmas lights lit up and blinking on his house WTH, longest winter ever, the snow is gone, maybe he is confused?? :banghead:

Maybe you guys are getting all the liquid sunshine we normally would be getting. It's been 80 and sunny here for the last 3 weeks. That's kind of weird for the Pac-NW.

The snow Gods are not happy with you all. There is a Zappa song that applies to your situation called - "The Torture Never Stops".

Soon it will be all over and we will be bitching about too hot/humid weather...

Ma Snart

heh, the zappa song yellow snow comes to mind.........nanook a no-no..........lol..........

the torture finally stopped around here, this week has been 60's w/80's in the forcast next week........man, glad it's over.......
higgs

Well, that time of year again.....yup, snowing here in central MN......had a late spring and now early snow.....shortest "car season" yet.....I remember diving my Valiant and Satellite well into November before it snowed. But this won't stay long, gonna warm up I to the upper 40's next week, just sucks to see it so early, and it's accumulating good outside too. I'll get some pics soon, looks pretty actually, trees still have leaves lol

I'm in the shop turning wrenches on the Valiant and I had to take a pee break.....so I go out back to water the grass and I notice my neighbor has his Christmas lights lit up and blinking on his house WTH, longest winter ever, the snow is gone, maybe he is confused?? :banghead:

go pee on his lights :D

Can't pee that high, they are on his roof lol.....he had them up all summer and lit up every night!
wtf?! Why do people keep their lights illuminated year round. I've never understood that and it drives me nuts! Nuttier than squirrel turds even!

Christmas lights lit up at night in July . Reason #462 for owning a high powered air rifle , staying sharp for the fall hunting season .

Years ago looking to buy 1st home. Walk thru a house in May with Christmas tree still up and decorated in the living room. A real tree, or should I say what was left of it.

We turned around and immediately made a break for the door...

Ma Snart

Attachments

• humping-deers.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 115
Snow is here :glasses7:

...and so is the cold weather....tomorrow's high is 2 with windchills down to -45 below :banghead:

Snow is here :glasses7:

...and so is the cold weather....tomorrow's high is 2 with windchills down to -45 below :banghead:
Yes Winter is back for another season, I'd better go out and hook up the old plow:coffee2:

Our normal temps this time of year is 40 to 50 degree's, it is 22 F this morning and they are calling for single digits tonight before wind chill, we was in the big path of snow from Dallas Texas to Tennessee, it's going to be a cold one for the next 5 days :coffee2: , Yes I am stocked up with necessities :coffee2:

Attachments

• Family Day Dec 1rst 052.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Family Day Dec 1rst 050.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 77
-
Back