Snow

-
they were calling for snow in the montains here in Washington today also....

It was 80 F here yesterday..... Must be a cold front coming down from Canada mixing with the moisture from the Pacific, Ink. I'm glad I got my Jeep engine washed down and blown out after the machine work I just got done. Doing that stuff in the snow would suck.

keep it over there, it's been it the 50's here thru the day and 30's at night:angry7: but it's warming up now and going to be in the 70's-80's this weekend:cheers:
now I just need to escape from work so I can work on the scamp.

It was 80 F here yesterday..... Must be a cold front coming down from Canada mixing with the moisture from the Pacific, Ink. I'm glad I got my Jeep engine washed down and blown out after the machine work I just got done. Doing that stuff in the snow would suck.
that sounds like what they were saying last night on the news. it is in the mid 30's and raining lightly west of Spokane.

The wind blew like a bastid yesterday (south of Spokane). Of course its always windy here.

keep it over there, it's been it the 50's here thru the day and 30's at night:angry7: but it's warming up now and going to be in the 70's-80's this weekend:cheers:
now I just need to escape from work so I can work on the scamp.

They something a few days ago that this weekend will be cool and wet here. Bummer. Have fun on the scamp! I need to get this stupid Jeep done (It's my daily driver) before I can start on my Duster. My RC runs but it's so loud on the highway it makes my head ring. I've got a plan to solve that though but it won't be cheap.

that sounds like what they were saying last night on the news. it is in the mid 30's and raining lightly west of Spokane.

Yep, mid 30's here too. :blah5: It keeps changing from snow to rain to snow to rain, it doesn't know what the heck to do.

That's funny Ramcharger.. when we hear the weather guys say we're expecting a "Colorado low", we know WE'RE in for a big dump :)

Grant

Dang Joe:angry7: Snow :angry7: We have rain AGAIN this week end :angry7:
No Gorge Rays drag racing in a few weeks know :angry7: But during the week it's been terrible here on the hill Joe :-D, Sorry I could not resist :toothy10:

memike so bad :-D

Nella Friends FABO 040.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 043.jpg

Nella Friends FABO 044.jpg

Hey there Ramcharger.....i'm up towards aspen from Glenwood springs Co....we have 8.5" here this am and still snowing...suck is spring time in the rockies huh bud

BION, it is hailing as I type..and we have had great weather up till now :(

Hey there Ramcharger.....i'm up towards aspen from Glenwood springs Co....we have 8.5" here this am and still snowing...suck is spring time in the rockies huh bud

Ah, in the valley are ya? :) Yeah buddy, it's mud season for sure. It's weird, this time of year I don't know wether to expect a tornado, hail, wind, snow, 80 degrees and sunny....

At least the snow isn't sticking here......yet...... :clock: Snow and rain just stopped and now it's just kind of foggy...

Here's a picture for you southern & warmer folks just to show i'm not a fibber...grin...MoparToYa

snow4-29-2010mod1.jpg

I just got motivated to go out and do a couple things to Victoria after seeing this thread.8)
Here I am setting on the computer :angry7:and I am up to a couple hours under the hood, I hope the weather moves forward for yall soon :happy10:
And I am looking forward to seeing ramcharger get started on his Duster :cheers:
Be careful how you talk about your Jeep Joe, it's going to be a great driver.
I can't wait to see the thread that read's "This thing hall's @zz" :cheers:
Your modes are going to make a big BIG difference 8)

That sucks. It snowed here last week and is 48 today. I am starting to think spring is not coming this year and we will jump right in to summer.

-
Back