And took some pics while it slept.

It had a rough day.LOL.

1-16.jpg

2-9.jpg

4-8.jpg

8-5.jpg

9-2.jpg

10-4.jpg

Gotta love being able to walk out and see something like that in your garage dont ya?!!

Gotta love being able to walk out and see something like that in your garage dont ya?!!

Yes, but there were a few times I was tired of looking at it for 8 years throughout different stages of frustration.

Which is why I'm gonna go take it for a spin right now.LOL.

That'll flush all those bad memories right out! Go put some rubber down somewhere! I would say that all that frustration had to be worth it given the end result.

CRIKEY! Its a deadly barracuda. I probably shouldent do this but im going in for a closer look. LOL

Do you suppose that the Cuda knew you snuck up on it and took pics,
then posted them on the net,
and that others would sit here in front of their monitors
and look at it curvy lines and sexy stripes?

I bet it will be pissed, if it finds out...you might get Cuda bit!

damn spaz i love your flippin car! gorgeous man! hope you burned up the hides when you took her for a spin! good to see your postin pics of the beauty again

Dude.... your car gives me tight pockets! I feel like I need to put some saran wrap on my monitor or something...... =P~

You broke your *** building her. Now go enjoy!!!!!!

Dude.... your car gives me tight pockets! I feel like I need to put some saran wrap on my monitor or something...... =P~

You broke your *** building her. Now go enjoy!!!!!!

LOL that is priceless! but i couldnt agree more :love7:

Do you suppose that the Cuda knew you snuck up on it and took pics,
then posted them on the net,
and that others would sit here in front of their monitors
and look at it curvy lines and sexy stripes?

I bet it will be pissed, if it finds out...you might get Cuda bit!

No, she loves the attention, she's a picture ***** and loves to show her rear end to all the mustangs for some reason.
I told her, for the mother of all barracuda's, if she gets pregnant, I ain't gonna accept a half mustang kid.

your car gives me tight pockets! LMAO John never herd that one :-D:toothy7:

That Car looks impressive!
Very good Work! I wish i live in the Stats so i can see all the good Cars here with my own eyes!!

=P~

Cudaspaz, You have one of the nicest cars I everl seen. Your Mechanical abilities and sense of "what will work" are top notch. Amaziing work to say the least. Also to stay focused on a project that long and see it through says alot about you. =D>:notworth::thumbup::thumbup:

-
Back