So cal mopar club

-

ellococt

Reaction score
I was thinking we should have a so. Cal mopar car club meeting type of thing every Saturday were we could get togheter and maybe have some coffee and donuts in the morning look at our cars talk about them or simply hangout if anyone is intersted let me know also if someone knows where we could hold these saturday get togheters would be awesome!!!! :cheers:

ellococt -
Were you at the Hotchkis Suspension Tech Forum in Santa Fe Springs last Saturday? There were several SoCal Mopar clubs in attendance.
I'm VP of Inland Mopars Car Club. PM me with your contact information if you would like more information about our club.
We have a monthly business meeting for all members to attend and also have monthly club activities and get-togethers. We also put on an annual all-Mopar car show.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Ken (ocdart)
VP, Inland Mopars Car Club

ellococt -
Were you at the Hotchkis Suspension Tech Forum in Santa Fe Springs last Saturday? There were several SoCal Mopar clubs in attendance.
I'm VP of Inland Mopars Car Club. PM me with your contact information if you would like more information about our club.
We have a monthly business meeting for all members to attend and also have monthly club activities and get-togethers. We also put on an annual all-Mopar car show.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Ken (ocdart)
VP, Inland Mopars Car Club

Ken is right. There are allready clubs in your area that have activities and are great for networking.

Chyrsler Perfromance West meets on the 2nd Sunday evening of the month in Granada Hill's.

The quite a ways from you. I'm the Inland club is closer to you. Or even So Bay Mopars that meets in Torrance.

I think there are some big cruise in around your area. Check out www.socalcarculture.com The big ones that come to mind are Donut Derilects in Huntington Beach and Irvine Cruisers and Coffee.

-
Back