SO Colorado Mopar Club Members Here?

-

COdartman

Reaction score
Just seeing if there are any Southern Colorado Mopar club members on here? I am wondering if the club is active and has fun. Thinking of joining but would like some opinions. Thanks for any help!

Dave,

Where are you in Colorado? There are several of us in the Denver metro area.

From what I know, the southern Co mopar club is really broken up. They used to be in pueblo but what is left of the group has moved their operation to springs.

Most of the people don't get along very good and many of the members I know have pretty much distanced themselves due to things that have happened.

if you are in springs you would probably have better luck going north and joining the guys in Denver. if your south of springs then you might have better luck with a club in new Mexico. I have been working with a few guys in northern New Mexico and we are trying to start our own thing, maybe in Walsenburg or New Mexico.

The show in Pueblo was a big beautiful thing at one time but last time they had a show at the dog track in pueblo, they combined the mopar show with the mustang show and there were a handful of mopars and wall to wall mustangs. It was pretty sorry.

Thanks guys for the input, We are up in the high country near Fairplay and either way to Denver or the Springs is roughly a 2 hr journey. You guys down in the city seem to have quite a few options for shows / cruises / Bandimere etc.. Maybe we can all try to get something going this spring and meet up and have some Mopar fun.

Dave,

i'd be up for that, usually we try to have a meet and greet here and there, maybe we could have a get together in late april or may.........i have alot of a body members e-mails........i could send one out and see what kind of response i get......

anyways, sounds good to me........
higgs

-
Back