So, has anyone ever seen one of these before???...

-

cosgig

MoBro Inc.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Howdy all, cosgig here! I am parting out a 69 Cuda, and have come across a part I've never seen before! Yes, I know it's a clock, and it was in the center pod of the instrument cluster, but it's the style of clock I've never seen, let alone any clock in the center pod of any 67-9 Cuda! It's not electric, it has a wind up mechanism, and just one terminal for a light! The wind up knob was located down at the drivers left of the dash! There's a part number and a pentastar....2857676. Referring to the guru's here! Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Happy 4th y'all!!

IMG_3783.JPG

IMG_3784.JPG

IMG_3785.JPG

That's a super cool clock with military time on the outer set of #'s....

The terminal is power for the clock.
The kit, 2857678, has a short lead that connects to the ammeter stud marker "red".
The cable is for setting the time.
As my 68 has a tach, I've had this NOS clock kit in my bureau drawer for over 20 years.
Yes, it is cool ;-)

Mike

I believe the 24 hr clock was for export only, many country's use 24hr clocks.

This car has only 14k miles on it, so this thing is in very nice condition! Thanks for the info people, does anyone have a pic of one in a car, and are they all 24 hour clocks??

That's just the standard clock. The cable is for adjusting the time. The post is for powering the clock, the clock is illuminated by the dash lights.

It's the same clock that is in my car.

-
Back