So I havent just been busy with the server...

-

Joeychgo

FABO Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, and just to add a little fun, this is what I have also been working on / supervising while dealing with the server...

Yes, its a bathroom remodel. I have 2 kids helping with all the demo work, which included pulling all the fixtures and the old plaster. Plumbing work just got finished. Lath goes next and then new insulation and drywall.

Attachments

• bathroom 001.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 415
  • bathroom 002.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 409
Jees, if that was a car it'd be total frame off resto.

Gee Joey, looks like an episode of "This Old House" on PBS.

Yeah, pretty much. :) Had to move all the plumbing, including the toilet flange too.

Looks like fun. Head west, everything is newer here. ;)

Looks like fun. Head west, everything is newer here. ;)

Mine is 88 years old. Built in 1926. Almost anything I remodel is a total gut job. I'm about 75% done with remodeling the upstairs now. I hope to have the bath done within the next 2 weeks. Then its just little things and carpet for the upstairs.

When we moved into this house all the fixtures were that pukey pink from the 50's. Didn't take long to change that.

Do you remove the lathe or just put the sheetrock over it, just wondering, looks like a big job.

Ill be removing the lath on the walls but leaving it on the ceiling since it's holding up the insulation

Thats a lot of work, ill be excited to see it finished for ya... My house is plaster too, man does that add a layer or two of work to a remodel.

JOE

Joey,
That looks like it will keep you busy for a while!

Ill be removing the lath on the walls but leaving it on the ceiling since it's holding up the insulation

Hope its not asbestos Joey. Does the US have "energy efficiency audits"? I had my house done a couple times, then once renos/improvements were completed they retest the house and get some $$ back.

Oh the Avocado...I bet if it was on a Mopar you would like it...:D

D0B3F78B-4229-4EF0-BB8B-908D6D05B829_zps3swsk1bq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
6411B3BB-7A51-4195-B3D4-A613A8A7AD66_zpscoqg9tzp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Did my daughters bath in basement this summer. Why I have got nothing done on my Dart since last spring

-
Back