So many (Pree ***) idiots, so little time........

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Got the opportunity to "Speak To" another Pree *** driver a bit ago. Idiot was near the end of the off ramp to 3/ 4th st, going about 10 mph. Bear in mind that this is an easy, long, off ramp off a 65 mph freeway. No real reason for this, there was nothing except road ahead. So I decided to "communicate" with him with the analog communications device built into my steering wheel, and when he finally got around the curve and me in the left lane

...............I switched to "binary digital" communications

"About at the X" is where I encountered this tree huggin brainless wonder of an alleged human, and at the bottom right is about where I "switched" LOL to a digital form of communications

Attachments

• preeass.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 377
I know what you are talking about and I think what you may have encountered is the worst kind of PreeAss driver.

A PreAss, hypermiler. These are the assclowns that do everything to maximize every drop of fuel/electricity at the expense of every other driver on the road.

You see...... Coasting down and slowly accelerating uses less energy, or so they say. Same with the pulse driving asshats that slowly accelerate to 65 then coast down to 55, slowly accelerate to 65 then coast down to 55 (over and over). Again, supposedly this uses less energy than just going 60....

Anyway, you did the right thing with your communication but next time you also need to get in front of them then force them to use their brakes. They hate that because in hypermiling that's the worst thing ever.

If I'd been driving anything but the "Black Menace" I might have been tempted to test the brakes....................

I found out the other day that even more annoying than being behind one is having one right on your *** when you are already doing over the speed limit.

We were on the Ohio turnpike last year cruising at around 75MPH in our most fuel efficient vehicle-the '12 Jeep Wrangler. There was a gaggle of Prius *** clowns that had to show me they could pass me then had to pull in front of me and slow down. Why is it they always have something they need to prove? The last one in line just about drove off the road when I hit the PIAA Road Blaster horns to get him moving.

IDK about the Pree ***, but the Ford hybrids have the ultimate tree hugger "app" built into the dash. The more economically you drive, the more leaves and flowers grow in the display. I'm sure the Pree *** has something similar.

I can just see these tree huggers driving around trying to make the leaves grow while completely oblivious to the rest of the world, never mind other cars and the numerous "binary digital communications" going on around them.

cmx13_models_detailflip_smartgauge.jpg

wasn't it the VW fox that had the "economy light" which (if I remember correctly) was nothing but a AFR gauge or maybe a vacuum gauge, I don't know, but the light would be green during cruising and turned red under WOT

I have this decal on the rear of my car :glasses7:

Attachments

• $(KGrHqUOKn!E5DC+ThReBOcVYlOiO!~~60_12.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 292
wasn't it the VW fox that had the "economy light" which (if I remember correctly) was nothing but a AFR gauge or maybe a vacuum gauge, I don't know, but the light would be green during cruising and turned red under WOT

Let's not forget our own Mopars had a similar deal, the "Fuel Pacer" a stupid idea if I ever saw...............

This was a vacuum switch that hooked to the fender and dash left side turn indicators, so you'd be going down the road with the turn indicator on. Many guys who don't know what they are think there's something wrong with their signals................just like this..............

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?p=1969835210

img0003ng.jpg

Let's not forget our own Mopars had a similar deal, the "Fuel Pacer" a stupid idea if I ever saw...............

This was a vacuum switch that hooked to the fender and dash left side turn indicators, so you'd be going down the road with the turn indicator on. Many guys who don't know what they are think there's something wrong with their signals................just like this..............

img0003ng.jpg

My grandfather had that on his 75 Dart. He bought the car brand new.

And like you said.... The first time I drove the car, I asked, "What's wrong with the hood lights."

when I used to drive my 72 dart with a 440 I used to like to get next to those guys and downshift to 3rd and make the engine give a big roar and leave them in my rear view mirror.

I still do that with slanty dart but its not as violent of a roar and not nearly as dramatic :D

when I used to drive my 72 dart with a 440 I used to like to get next to those guys and downshift to 3rd and make the engine give a big roar and leave them in my rear view mirror. I still do that with slanty dart but its not as violent of a roar and not nearly as dramatic :D

It's a lot more fun with a Cummins at wot when they have their ds window down!

Oh, oh!

When I first dated my future wife, I had those on a relatively new 75 Charger. They only came on when you stepped on the gas pretty hard.
She borrowed the car.
When she came home, she said "The turn signal indicator on the fender stays on all the time.
LMAO.

img0003ng.jpg

A while back I had a PreeeeAssssss pull up next to me on the right side of my diesel pickemup. The diesel pickemup with an injector on the way out so it sometimes smokes ALOT.....They are sitting right in line with my tail pipe......with the window down....when Ernie pointed it out to me....Floor the brake pedal and gave it about half throttle....Next light there they were again....window still down....

I think they thing that bothers me most about Pruis owners is that not one of them around here actually drives for mileage. They drive at 90mph out on the highway and try to run you over when you're doing 60 in a 55 zone.

As for the original idea of the guy poking along, I get that every afternoon coming out work and getting on the highway. I get stuck in a long line, of which the first one or two cars will force the rest of us to merge into 65-70mph traffic doing 40-45mph before the ramp runs out.

Holy s***! It's the f***ing highway, people! You have plenty of ramp to get up to highway speed before you merge!

took the wifey out to diner last night in a little bit "better" neighbourhood
as I parked the charger alongside landrovers, mercedeces' and lincolns I noticed a prius 2 or 3 cars down
and as I looked again I saw IT HAD A HITCH INSTALLED
what in tarnation would he think he can haul with that?

Got the opportunity to "Speak To" another Pree *** driver a bit ago. Idiot was near the end of the off ramp to 3/ 4th st, going about 10 mph. Bear in mind that this is an easy, long, off ramp off a 65 mph freeway. No real reason for this, there was nothing except road ahead. So I decided to "communicate" with him with the analog communications device built into my steering wheel, and when he finally got around the curve and me in the left lane

...............I switched to "binary digital" communications

"About at the X" is where I encountered this tree huggin brainless wonder of an alleged human, and at the bottom right is about where I "switched" LOL to a digital form of communications

If drove one, you'd understand why he was driving so slow. Not only do they not help the environment and get fairly worse mpg than advertised, they also handle like complete garbage.

Before i changed employers, my work "attempted" to switch to prius's. I had to drive one for a night and i have nothing good to say about them. I had hoped it would atleast handle like car, but they don't.

I had to drive one for a night and i have nothing good to say about them.

Well, see, THAT was the trouble. At night, the solar collector cells don't work on street lights, LOL

Toyota_Prius_Solar.jpg

BaaaaaawhaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

2GuSkpWnKoYGMviv.jpg

96077.gif

Demotivational-proof-ugly-prius.jpg

I think I'm (NOT) getting a woodie

original.jpg

-
Back