So much for Quality controll

-
lovely white interior, those door locks aint original are they? =P~

dude, if they send you another 2 please consider selling me the mismatched ones for a good price :pray:

No those are not correct old picsss.I do have the right ones in now.I do think they will want to wrong ones back,if not there yoursss.

Because nobody gives a **** about customer service anymore. It's all about the money.

I counted 7 pleats from armrest to top stitching on 1 side and only 5 on the other.

Hope you get it took care of.I bought a set of pearl white for my 67 GT,opened the package started sliding the covers on the seats and noticed a blue smudge on the passenger seat,the inspector wrote his name on the inside of the box with a sharpie,when the box was closed it marked the cover.I'm still pissed at Jack!

Hope you get it took care of.I bought a set of pearl white for my 67 GT,opened the package started sliding the covers on the seats and noticed a blue smudge on the passenger seat,the inspector wrote his name on the inside of the box with a sharpie,when the box was closed it marked the cover.I'm still pissed at Jack!

How did it turn out they must of gave ya new skins?

No,I'm still looking at the smudge.Said they didn't have an inspector named Jack.But the next set was for a barracuda and you can bet that I went over it with a fine tooth comb.They have good interiors and do a nice job otherwise but I sure have lost any trust that I had in them.

No,I'm still looking at the smudge.Said they didn't have an inspector named Jack.But the next set was for a barracuda and you can bet that I went over it with a fine tooth comb.They have good interiors and do a nice job otherwise but I sure have lost any trust that I had in them.

Sorry to read that,StrockerScamp was right.

My bet is they will stand good for it. Call Ledgendary and see if they they can fix your problem. That is the loooong dollar and it needs to be right. Folks at Ledgendary read FABO postings and I don't believe this won't be fixed. By the way Snake that car will be so sweet with that white interior. I won't trash Ledgendary till they fail to make it right.

My bet is they will stand good for it. Call Ledgendary and see if they they can fix your problem. That is the loooong dollar and it needs to be right. Folks at Ledgendary read FABO postings and I don't believe this won't be fixed. By the way Snake that car will be so sweet with that white interior. I won't trash Ledgendary till they fail to make it right.

I am sure all will work out.

No those are not correct old picsss.I do have the right ones in now.I do think they will want to wrong ones back,if not there yoursss.

awesome! judging from my panels (which may or may not be original/ doubt it) the first pic is the right panel.

Thats too ironic to be humorous :angry7:

Ok National Moparts has sent my pics to Legendary now it is in there hands as how they will proceed.I have been given the ok to install the front ones,I was not sure if there could be a dye lot change from front to back,so when it warms up a tad on they go.Thanksss for the help boyssss.\\:D/

-
Back