So, what do you guy's think of this??

-

65barracudadude

Reaction score
So,this dude returned my call about some cars he's selling. 3 cars. '64 Valiant 2 door post, original 273/auto. Has 318 in it. Needs a lot of work. '65 plymouth barracuda,original 273/auto. Has NO motor/trans. Complete car though. '65 plymouth barracuda Formula S, original 273/4speed. Has no motor/trans. But otherwise a complete car. Comes with a ton of extra parts as well. Good 318/727 being part of it. The thing is, In my opinion, these cars have a TON of really useful parts on them. But I'm not sure the Valiant is good enough to even bother with. It has had the drivers side window broken out of it for MANY YEARS. The interior and floor boards are totally THRASHED. That is the car I'm most interested in. I've alway's wanted one. The non-formula-s barracuda has no title. So possibly a parts car only option. The '65 formula S seems the most worthy. Lets just say, that any of you would buy these if you knew how much I could get them for. My problem is I have absolutely KNOWHERE I can put 3 more cars. I could pull off one car though. And possibly 2 more for a REAL SHORT periods of time. I would really HATE to part out any car. I mean it literly has to be GONE for me to do that. The one without a title may be a problem though. I'm just looking for opinions. And possibly some interest in parts or otherwise. I really dont know what to do. It is one of those things. I'd be way better off if I never even knew about these cars. WHAT SHOULD I DO??????? Oh, and I'll actually have the money for them. Which never seems to happen at the right time. Oh, I WILL POST SOME PICTURES WHEN I GET THEM!!!!

I may be interested in one of the 65's. I'm just south of you near Portland.

You know you want em!!LOL!Didn,t you just cleanup a yard full?These ones sound good though,4 speeds.Also you want to build a nice little early V8,Dont you?=P~

-
Back