So You Like Junkyard Pics?????

-

Rick@Laysons

FABO Vendor
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Grab yer cryin towels......:toothy10:

When I lived in Kansas before I came to work for Layson's, I occasionally "browsed" a few places where I knew of a "few" junked out Mopars that were spending what was left of their last days.

Clickable thumbnail pics, Enjoy.........:-D

Thats's pretty cool to have that in your vicinity, we have a cpl places around here where you can find a few here and there.
Jr.

This is not a new meaning, but..."one man's junk is another man's treasure".
That hurt Rick, I haven't seen a car (of those years) at the wrecker's in these parts in over 12 years, and they were in worst shape then any of those, back then.

Thanks for sharing.

Will not be long befor all the junk yard cars are gone and rusted into the ground. Then we will all have to pay to much for parts from the resto places.

That 68 notch had some good parts I could use on my fastback.
I bet all those cars are long gone.
Excuse me. I think I'll go some where quite and cry.:( :sad8:

I tell you what, all of those Plymouth B-bodies make me sick. Good pics though. I would kill for the red 69 X

HOLY $H*T!!! Did you buy the hood?

Img01-0015.jpg

And the white 70 Bee makes me cry too.

Thanks for the pics, you just ruined my day. lol

It`s amazing how complete many of those car are. Most cars that you can find around here are picked over very well. Rick, now I know where you used to find all of those great parts when you were in KS. :poke:

Thatsssssssssssssssssssssss not nice to see.My eyes need goggles the goggles do nothing.That green dart is sure worthy of a build.Thankssss tho.any more

Well I thought C-Stripes pics. were nice!Those are some nice pics.,kinda brings back memorys of when I was a teen checkin out abandon cars,scrapyards.Some very nice projects!

HOLY $H*T!!! Did you buy the hood?

Img01-0015.jpg

And the white 70 Bee makes me cry too.

Thanks for the pics, you just ruined my day. lol
Looks like a 68 Charger, not a 70 Bee - unless I'm looking at the wrong car.

Edit: nevermind - Ithought you were talking about the pic above - didn't see the pics until I went back.

I'm in Kansas and can't find a yard like that anymore!!!!

Heres the white bee I was talking about,
IM000163.jpg

I want all of those cars.

I doubt that yard still exists and look at the business Rick is in/works for.
Do you really think he'd share a yard like that with the rest of us?

I know I'd have troubles doing it, myself. :)

Even if it does exist and you can buy parts, the owner is surely clued in by now, that's why there's so many cool pieces left on cars, too expensive.

That's just how it is.
I know of 3 or 4 really good yards within 8 hours of me, all the trim, drive train and usable interior pieces a guy could ever want, but made of "unobtainium" because it's priced higher that a cat's back, or they want the pieces for clapped out projects that are way overpriced.

With me the glass is half empty.
It's just going to have less in a few seconds. :D

Mark.

There is a place like that up here in alberta, I found out from another fabo member. I was only in the area of the a-bodies but they were stacked ontop of each other, and there were lots of good parts left. I forgot the camara and didn't get any shots though. Not many places that have old parts cars around anymore. But in a few years this hobby is gunna get expensive cause we are gunna have to buy new parts if they make them.

Trevor

-
Back