SoCal Tornado Warnings!!!

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Crazy winter weather. We've been receiving warnings of potential tornadoes from a series of severe thunderstorms moving onshore between Newport Beach and Huntington Beach all the way through Santa Ana, Anaheim, Tustin, and Irvine.
We received a bunch of rain yesterday and the skies are just dumping right now. Our pool is up close to 6" over what it was day before yesterday. I'm going to have to drain some water because we're supposed to get more rain today and tomorrow. Then the biggest of the current series of storms is supposed to arrive Thursday.
Stay dry if you have to go outdoors.

I service pools in So.Cal. get that thing lowered don't want the soil under neath the coping & deck to get too wet and swell & lift everything so it looks like your pool sunk. We had warnings about water spouts, the last one a few years back landed in a trailer park of course! I think large amounts of aluminum siding attracts them!

Cheers Jeff

Be careful all. My girlfriend lives in Irvine so I'm praying nothing happens.

Well will see. I don't realy think it will be to bad. As long as we all don't flot away. It has been coming down pretty good today.

-
Back