Sold my Duster, and other news

-

chlngr1970

Reaction score
Last Saturday, I sold my Duster rolling chassis, for $500. I'll be pulling the 340/727 soon. About three weeks ago, I traded in my Avenger, for a 2015 Dart GT.

On a more personal note, Angela and I tie the knot tomorrow :)

j

Attachments

• 11041813_10203947010223221_4094102422606565476_n.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 323
  • 11060285_10204025959916914_2145354300440691788_n.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 312
congratulations you will be able to break her in on the honeymoon . (the car for all the ill minded lol)

Congrats, a new car and a new wife. Dart looks great.

Great way to start 2015. I wish the best for you.

Is the Duster chassis you sold the one in your avatar?

Last Saturday, I sold my Duster rolling chassis, for $500. I'll be pulling the 340/727 soon. About three weeks ago, I traded in my Avenger, for a 2015 Dart GT.

On a more personal note, Angela and I tie the knot tomorrow :)

j

CONGRADULATIONS and looks like you have plenty of room to park your new car in the portable shelter

DYI, LOL, your bad!

Congrats on everything in your life!
May you have the best of luck and great times!

DYI, LOL, your bad!

if this is not the time for his carbuddies to rile on him then when is?

beside, we all know that ring represents the first link of the chain :banghead:

(for the record, ive been married for 10 years myself)

Congratulations on all the new things in your life.Just gotta ask tho..did you leave out a zero on the price you got for your roller ?

Congrats!!! May your future be full of happiness and burnouts!

image.php
<<<<< That roller??? 500 bucks???

Anyway congrats on the knot tying. Now the real fun begins.

Congratulations on both news fronts.:cheers:
C

Congrats, a new car and a new wife. Dart looks great.

Great way to start 2015. I wish the best for you.

Is the Duster chassis you sold the one in your avatar?
No, I had a build thread that never went anywhere. I had bought three 400 motors for that project. First one was cracked. Secondone I traded for a 3.91 suregrip. Third one was stolen when we moved. I finally took that as an omen. That, and I haven't been able to do anything to it in 3+ years. The guy that bought it, has plans, and does body work, so...

j

Congratulations on all the new things in your life.Just gotta ask tho..did you leave out a zero on the price you got for your roller ?

image.php
<<<<< That roller??? 500 bucks???

Anyway congrats on the knot tying. Now the real fun begins.

No, This is what I wanted to do with my Duster. I'd had quite the collection of parts, till we moved. I still have my, no, our Demon Sizzler, and once we get our house built, I'll be looking for either a 70 swinger for my 340, or a 70 Challenger for my 340 or 440...not sure yet...

j

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts, and wishes. We will work together for a strong future for the both of us.

j

Congrats! So, Lemmie see if I got this right. You sell the cool car, buy an uncool car and you're getting married.

I see a pattern. lol

Congrats! So, Lemmie see if I got this right. You sell the cool car, buy an uncool car and you're getting married.

I see a pattern. lol
She let me buy this, and has said once we get our house built, and the shop, we are going to look for another car. 70 Challenger, 70 Dart, 67-69 Barracuda notch. She is great about supporting my hobbies. :D

j

Attachments

• th_SANY1042.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 208
What a day. Weather took out out party tents, so as a contingency, I set up the tables in a large portable shed. Glad I did...

The caterer borrowed our Durango, which lost the water pump, making him very late. And the only people I invited that showed up were my parents. Even my best man no showed.

But, all in all, we did it, and had a good time.

Attachments

• 327.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 187
  • 321.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 156

I see a pattern. lol

The pattern is called marriage....

Keep this in mind...

[ame]https://youtu.be/d0EQNUac4sk[/ame]

Sorry to hear of the no shows but then again who needs them any way.The two most important people did show up so here's to many years of happy marriage. Congratulations.

She is definately a keeper.

j

Attachments

• angela's wedding 075.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 100
  • angela's wedding 068.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 81
  • angela's wedding 024.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 90
  • angela's wedding 020.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 87
  • angela's wedding 016.jpg