Sold my Duster

-

rlk340

Reaction score
Today was a sad day, I sold my Duster...to my sister....for $1.00. To keep my soon to be ex-wife from getting it. Even though the lawyer I consulted said she couldn't touch it because I bought it before we got married, I don't want to take that chance. Some of her notes indicated that she wants its. So I didn't wanna take any chances of her getting it.

probably a smart move on your part make sure the title gets transferred and the bill of sale states that all your related parts go with it.

yup... thats the way to do it. My buddy sold me his show truck a few years back for $1.00 and I had to keep that sucker hidden for quite a while. However.... For some quirk of law he had to split the profits off the sell with her.... lol.... " heres your .50 cent". After some time I sold it back to him... I was a real bastard and charged him $2.00 so I could have a good profit margin.

I have owned my Duster since I was a kid (21 years ago) so my Dad is also on the title. Worked out well in my divorce... she knew she couldnt touch it cuz its still in his name as well. I kept it that way for a reason.... only problem now is....... now the car is done... he wants it. HA !

-RPM

-
Back