[SOLD] (SOLD) New, Schumacher Brand 73' Up S-6 to B/RB Engine Mount Kit.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73 408 Duster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I have one new, Schumacher brand 73' and up S-6 to B/RB engine mount kit for sale, I changed directions on my build and have no need for these any longer. This item is new and has never been used.

As per the Schumacher website:

73 & Up A,B,C,F,M,J-Body S6 to B/RB Conversion Kit

Positions the Big Block 383, 400 or 440 engine to factory specs on your original S6 '73 and up A, B, F, M, J-Body (and '74 & up C-Body) K-member while still retaining the bullet-proof quality of Chrysler originals. Complete. Kit includes laser-cut, powder-coated brackets, urethane inserts, grade 8 bolt package, and detailed, illustrated instructions. Applicable to cars with or without power steering.
(see installation instructions and tech tips)

NOTE: The driver's side mounting perch on the '73 & Up K-member interferes with any V8 block and B/RB oil pump. To eliminate this problem, the driver's side engine mounting perch needs to be drilled with 9/16" holes and excess material must be removed. This effectively lowers the perch and is detailed in the instructions.

Schumacher's price = $159 + $18 S&H / My price= $125.00 OBO shipped to anywhere within the Continuous 48 States. Prefer Paypal payment.

First I will take it and payment posted in this thread or a PM wins!

Thanks,
73 408 Duster

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 127
  • 2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 146
  • 3.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 133
Better yet I'll drive over and pay cash. I just realized you are in San Marcos.
Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back