Sold our Torino

-

kyles73dart

Reaction score
Sold our 1971 Torino yesterday. I never knew how attached I was until it drove down the driveway. Nothing will replace the feeling of power like the big 429. This car was by far the easiest to work on between my Dart and my brothers Mustang II. The owner was very excited to take her home and I'm glad it's going to someone who will take care of it

Attachments

• Torino.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_4269.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 231
I had a 70 like yours, 429 SCJ 4 speed.
Was a beautiful and Very powerful street bruiser.
Your gonna miss it.

I'm a closet Ford fanatic. Love that Torino. You will miss it, but just be content knowing that you had the experience of owning and driving a nice machine like that.

Had a 75 Torino my first base coat clear coat paint job, we did it in dark heavy metallic blue. It had a 351 modified in it. My wife and I drove away from the church in that car. We both worked at a Ford dealership together. They closed it that Saturday as everyone was invited to the wedding... brings back memories. Good times we had in that car... that was 25 years ago.

I had a 351c shaker hood version.

I've never seen another factory shaker 351 car.

Sold our 1971 Torino yesterday. I never knew how attached I was until it drove down the driveway. Nothing will replace the feeling of power like the big 429. This car was by far the easiest to work on between my Dart and my brothers Mustang II. The owner was very excited to take her home and I'm glad it's going to someone who will take care of it

My condolences.

-
Back