Sold The Duster, Lookin for another car for around $10k)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Alleyoop, did you get the pics and info I sent you on the Valiant? I forgot to mention the heads are ported as well. The fuel system consists of A Holley HP125 pump, (-8AN) lines, (2) billet filters, a Holley reg. going to a Holley 650 DP. The ignition is Mopar electronic w/ a Chrome box and Super coil. Up front there is an aluminum radiator w/clutch fan & shroud as well as a tranny cooler. Give me a shout.

72 duster is up for sale ST Louis Cl sunday 17th ...It's mine If interested or need details, let me know....and of course Fabo members will get a LOT better price..8)

Hey Alleyoop, did you get the pics and info I sent you on the Valiant? I forgot to mention the heads are ported as well. The fuel system consists of A Holley HP125 pump, (-8AN) lines, (2) billet filters, a Holley reg. going to a Holley 650 DP. The ignition is Mopar electronic w/ a Chrome box and Super coil. Up front there is an aluminum radiator w/clutch fan & shroud as well as a tranny cooler. Give me a shout.

I'm sorry, Yes I did. Looks good!

You mentioned that you might be interested in a '66 or '67 Coronet...what about a '66Charger?

Cropped Nose.jpg

Crop rear drivers quart.jpg

There's an 68 Barracuda notch with 451 big block in Syracuse for $10K. Painted but needs assembly. I haven't seen it but will pass along the guy's phone number if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back