-
Status
Not open for further replies.

lugnuts

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a solid 68-72 Abody roller in the 2-3K range, maybe spend more depending on what you have. Project must have clear title, not in pieces and be in Missouri or close. Prefer a duster, but will consider all, body condition is the main focus. Thanks

I've been looking on CL, but mostly finding cars with rust issues or in pieces. I'm on the road alot, so I'm going to call a head hunter and pay him a few hundred to locate what I'm looking for. Thanks to all who responded.

hello, i have a 72 dart swinger, running and driving, has rusty front floors, and some rust spots behind back wheels. 318 and 904. clear title. project car. arkansas area. $2750
14" rallye wheels, sbp.

72 duster, will sell less engine trans, rad,( good running slant), $2500. all rust has been repaired with steel, col auto, p s, air car, 10 in drum. taken off but have all if needed, perfect houndsooth back seat, new repo dash PAD, front and rear door panels. red car. send me your email address and I will send pics if interested. BILL

Head hunter for old cars...learn something everyday...

I would think being on the road a lot would be perfect for scoping out cars...

Try Clay and Sons, they are in Chatawissa MO. They have a huge Mopar only junk yard, but have.project cars off in a separate spot. Look them up on Theoldcarguys.com web site. I go there a few times a year for parts.

Well not really a roller. It is all there including the interior. I have a 69 383,TF and a 69 B body 8 3/4 housing for it too. It was a slant six,B5 blue interior, and beige paint.

Have a numbers matching H-code 340 auto ps pb very nice bucket seat int shark tooth grill straight bumpers kensley front disk original ralleys all there car runs and shift great has rust issues in quarters and tail panel green black stripes flat black ladder striped hood black int can get pics if interested So. Il 80 mi east St.Louis To nice to part out I've owned car since 1994 $3800.00

Well, here is one for you. I have a 1969 Fastback Cuda' that would be a heck of a project. It has little to no rust, it is complete, it has minor front end damage where it hit something low many years ago. I have had this car in storage in the midwest. It is a 340 automatic car, if I remember it has AC, it has the build sheet and is a true Cuda' has a few interesting options like red fender well liners and FM radio. So, if you want to spend a little more money PM me and we can talk. It will be years before I can go get that car and bring it back to California. The guy I bought it from has called me back trying to buy it back. I can't find his number.....it is a compelling car. So, maybe I am having a senior moment....correct motor, turns freely, non matching 727. 8.75 rear.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back