Solid New 69 Fish... 1 of 250 though??

-

JAndrea

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Greetings. Been dreaming of this day for about 20 years. Just finished a 3 year custom build of a 1973 Yamaha RD350 2 Stroke... Which was just a warm-up for the real deal.

Picked up a very solid 69 Sacramento Notchback Barracuda yesterday (entire family spent 11 hours in the towing car) for resto/mod or wherever it leads me. Originally a 318 factory 4 speed. Factory discs in front, AC, power steering and breaks, 8 3/4" rear. Going back in a few days for a stock hood and a 68 383 out of a Coronet.

On the envelope that held the title that came from California, a previous owner had written "1 of 250". Seemed a little far fetched? I have no idea... Maybe with all of the options etc... Regardless, the car is pretty stunning in its unrestored splendor. Proud as hell to have it in my garage. My 17 year old daughter is now thanking me for getting her a manual transmission Honda Civic for her first car... Cuz now she can't wait to drive the real thing when it's road worthy.

Great to be here and look forward to learning from the people who keep these cars and this website and others like it alive.

Jason

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome to fabo Jason, glad to have you with us!! Looks like you found a great car, and you did an awesome job on the bike as well!!

Welcome aboard Jason! Lotsa good knowledgeable people here.
318 4 spd ragtop 1 of 250 sounds bout right

Those RD's are fast little suckers, and even more so for their day.
Yea, your 17 yr old will love driving a classic, (as soon as she gets one):D

Ha. Thanks for the good wishes and welcomes. Great link to production #s... Just what I was looking for ;) And thanks for the great comments about the motorcycle!

-
Back