Some cars show pics

-

Rob

Reaction score
I was at this little indoor show yesterday, not a very big show due to the building size but the quality of the cars was amazing. This is an all brands show so viewer discretion is advised :D

These were parked outside, perhaps as a sampler

These hearse projects were certainly different

more to follow

and some more....

This scooter was pretty cool, built from a 59 Caddy, just needed batgirl on it:batman:

Super clean shoebox

fantastic pictures...boy, there was a lot of money at that show..

All the cars were really nice but there's something about a big fin car that always appeals to me, that Saratoga was gorgeous.

A lot of money has been put in some of those, obviously.
Did anyone notice the blue Ford truck with black fenders? Looks like it has been widened, as well as made into a club cab.

I also noticed the yellow Malibu has a '90s Mustang dash in it. WTH?

I loved the yellow '50-ish Chevy pickup, the Henry J, the Mercury and shoe box Ford 'verts, but the turquoise Chrysler is the sweetest.

Dallas

I liked the Cadillac scooter! Never seen anything like that. but he skimped on the front wheel.

A lot of money has been put in some of those, obviously.
Did anyone notice the blue Ford truck with black fenders? Looks like it has been widened, as well as made into a club cab.

I also noticed the yellow Malibu has a '90s Mustang dash in it. WTH?

I loved the yellow '50-ish Chevy pickup, the Henry J, the Mercury and shoe box Ford 'verts, but the turquoise Chrysler is the sweetest.

Dallas

The blue Ford was widened quite a bit, it looked like quite the beast!

I didn't notice that the dash in the Malibu was from a Stang but now that you mention it my wife had a 2000 Stang and that's the dash. The car was very nicely finished and the ramjet 502 was pretty sweet, thing must seriously haul arse

-
Back