Some Dirt Bag

-

gunbunny

Reaction score
Stole my grand daughters bike. :cussing: My granddaughter came to live with me and I started to give her an allowance. She saved her money and bought herself a bike. She hasn't had that bike 2 months yet. Someone walked right up to the front of the house, moved the trash cans and took it. She's 8 and has had a tougher life than most adults I know. The poor kid didn't even cry. She told me it (the bike) was like everything else, it just goes away. The bike wasn't even expensive, it's just the fact that it was taken that pisses me off.
I find out who took it, there will be hell to pay :rambo:. I'm not saying going on a rampage is right, but I understand!

Shoot them in the kneecaps. That will stop that crap.

I know you aren't askin', but I'm offering a donation to buy her a new bike!

Maybe that would help her understand there ARE people in the world that care.

The challenge is to find a positive lesson to bestow on your granddaughter from this event, being that it's something she'll always remember. Not sure what that lesson is, but I bet Grandpa will be able to think of one. Good luck.

I'll chip in for both the Bike and the Baseball bat for the prick who did this . Have the clerk bag the bat and then twist the bag around the handle to distort the bag .

There are some people that are just not right. I don't understand how anybody could take something from a child.

I know you aren't askin', but I'm offering a donation to buy her a new bike!

Maybe that would help her understand there ARE people in the world that care.

Well HECK yeah. We caint do a whole lot but I can send sumffin. There's your positive lesson right there. That there aint all bad people in the world. Let those of us who want to buy her another bike dude. Give us a Paypal address.

If gunbunny is in agreement I think we should do a fundraiser with members donating $5.00 each just to show that little girl there are good people out there.

I am thinking more about the number of members for her to see rather than the dollar amount. Surely we can get enough members on board to cover the cost of a new bike for her.

I'm in PayPal/ mail please, If that was my son I might be tempted to hunt this f__ker down make him eat the bike he stole.

If gunbunny is in agreement I think we should do a fundraiser with members donating $5.00 each just to show that little girl there are good people out there.

I am thinking more about the number of members for her to see rather than the dollar amount. Surely we can get enough members on board to cover the cost of a new bike for her.

Good idea, pm me with either mailing address or paypal

I'm in PayPal/ mail please, If that was my son I might be tempted to hunt this f__ker down make him eat the bike he stole.

Another good idea!

Quote: "She told me it (the bike) was like everything else, it just goes away." :Quote

That cuts pretty deep.
Please send your address.

Karma's a ***** and I'm afraid the peckerwood that stole that bike
and broke your girls heart in for a rough way to go.

Lets do it. Send me the Paypal address or just post it. I'm ready.

Hell, we already got her another one bought from what I see. lol

-
Back