Some Dirt Bag

-
Good to hear from ya Chris. Keep us posted and good luck with the move.

Tell Cheyanne Hey for us!

Hey guys!
I know I said Chey would send out thank you notes! She will!
We are in the middle of a move! We thought this was going to happen, but it is sooner rather than later.
Getting custody of Chey was expensive but worth every nickle, now a judge has saw fit to allow me to move Cheyanne. We needed more space and put the house up for sale. The house sold faster than I could ever imagine but I had to accommodate the buyer and move quickly.
So please, don't think we/she has forgotten you! She rides her bike all the time, plus there are a couple of kids in the old neighborhood who also have bikes thanks you guys. My presence here is going to be sporadic at best until we find a house or do something about or living situation. We are looking, but finding closing and moving all take time. Hope to squared away in next few weeks. Things are moving faster with this little girl than I could ever imagine. I just hope next year we get to take a nice long breather!

Congrats on the new house. Where ya moving too?

Good to hear the court is on your side. Prayers sent for everything to fall in place. Your neighbors will remember you well as the bike guy, someone who cares about children.

Well, I'm looking for a nice garage that happens to have a fairly decent house next to it. :D And it has to be in the same school district (never thought I would ever be worried about that again!) as I am now.
So it kinda limits my criteria. I really didn't think my house would go so dang fast. It was up, shown the next day, and sold. I mean quick! Money in the bank! New owners take it Saturday. I got tools, parts, cars spread all over the place. I figured 2 to 6 months not 2 weeks.
Oh well. The judge allowed for the waiting period to be cut and said that we could move Cheyanne if we wanted to. Basically, while we're still Grandparents we're legally this little girls parents. There is still more court visits in the future, I'm sure, but for now, shes good to go.

-
Back