Some fun pics of the wife's 73 interior.

-

1968FormulaS340

Reaction score
How often do you see these...... Dealer installed "Lifetime Warranty" vinyl seat covers.

Original owner installed green shag carpet on the package tray.

Both have done their job. The seats and package tray look brand new underneath.

The white mark on the glove box door is from the flash.

Attachments

• DSCN0290.JPG
    146.9 KB · Views: 382
  • DSCN0291.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 386
  • DSCN0292.JPG
    148.6 KB · Views: 385
  • DSCN0293.JPG
    154.6 KB · Views: 384
  • DSCN0294.JPG
    129.2 KB · Views: 370
Damn, I remember those sweaty, sticky, clear seat covers! LMAO.

Car looks good, though.

My dad had those installed on his 70 6pak Roadrunner convertible when it was new. It had a white bucket seat interior and those probably helped save that for the next happy owner!! Sticky in the summer though!! Geof

Many of those if not all of those were made/sold here where I live in MN, very popular items here back in the day....my friends unrestored 66 Newport had them lol! There was an auction here not long ago with pallet after pallet of those covers for many cars, 1,000's of them were there that day, can't remember if they even sold or went to the trash.

.......... sweaty, sticky,..............

X2 squared

sweaty_celebrities_nicole_600x450.jpg

the interior looks great, also looks like every other dart I have ever bought, GREEN

People bought new cars with cloth interior then cover it with clear vinyl, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

Grandpa bought a 1965 Impala 2 door hardtop, white with blue cloth interior. Don't ever remember seeing it without the seat covers

Someone saved that more door for you.

The green shag, I put blue shag in the package tray of my 67 Barracuda, did the floors too. My 69 Road Runner had green shag in it when I bought it.

WAS REALLY COOL BACK IN THE DAY

The skin rippers I hated those growing up LOL. It looks good maybe I should get some.

-
Back