Some Mopar Stock Car Photos

-
15 minutes away! Let me know the next time you run at Elma!! PM me when ya do!

Elma is where we raced!

Here is a couple of videos from last year's elma race

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpIJv4GZmW0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XytX9jZRlj8&feature=related

I am driving the #4 car.

This year the class is racing on September 5th and 6th at Elma (I think it is the Big E weekend). I am not sure if I am going or not as it is a little costly to travel that far (from Alberta, Canada).

I was very impressed with the track surface, and the fans. It is had to attract fans up here. People in Washington seemed very passionate (and knowledgable) about racing.

With my job, I have to work weekends, so I haven't been to a race since last year.... Supposedly, Elma has the best dirt track in the state, or one of the top tracks. Years ago it was just a converted horse racing track, but has seen HUGE improvements over the last 10 years...

Here are some I owned and drove and sponsored:
1stwin.jpg

77 Cordoba
steve1995B.jpg

win96.jpg

with 71 sattelite body
scan0020.jpg

75 Dart sport
segvich2002.jpg

70 Duster
Steve_LaFluer.jpg

75 Scamp

15 minutes away! Let me know the next time you run at Elma!! PM me when ya do!

Elma is where we raced!

I will be racing this weekend at Elma. We race Saturday and Sunday night, if the weather cooperates. I will be driving the #7 NPP Late model dodge charger. I sent you a PM

Thank you for sharing 340duster :cheers: That sure is a nice track good and smooth, And looks fast.=P~
Good luck and enjoy your racing this week end :happy10:

Thank you for sharing 340duster :cheers: That sure is a nice track good and smooth, And looks fast.=P~
Good luck and enjoy your racing this week end :happy10:

Thanks for the kind words. I fly into SeaTac airport tomorrow am and drive to the race track. I am pretty excited. Hope it doesn't rain........

Thanks for the kind words. I fly into SeaTac airport tomorrow am and drive to the race track. I am pretty excited. Hope it doesn't rain........

Well, I hope it stops raining soon....

Unfortunately, I work in Law Enforcement, and since I'm young, I have to work all nights on holidays.... Good luck!

UPDATE on 340duster's performance: I heard through the grapevine he got 3rd last night! Congrats! I can't believe the weather held out, since it was raining off and on out at the beach all day!

Cool cuda. What did you have for an engine? I like the model too. I always meant to build one of the duster...

66340Sedan, That has to be the wildest Barracuda I have ever seen. Do you have any info about it?

2065391740090944223S500x500Q85.jpg

-
Back