Some Notchbacks that can be saved.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well kids are gone for the night so it's momma and I and a bottle or 2 of red wine. What was this thread about again??? LOL!!

If you're up for it, I'll give it a try

Soon enough Grant I want to get a few of the FABO boys over for a few. Had Dave over after the Pony two Sundays ago, so next it should be the FABO boyz! Tonight if we start now and my wife finds us in the morning still going, I am a dead man!

Soon enough Grant I want to get a few of the FABO boys over for a few. Had Dave over after the Pony two Sundays ago, so next it should be the FABO boyz! Tonight if we start now and my wife finds us in the morning still going, I am a dead man!

Yeah, me too. I just like to talk tough on the internet haha.

OK its Friday and I am now on a XX Dos Equis beer so stay thirst my friends! No I am not the most interesting guy in the world, heck not even my house.

OK its Friday and I am now on a XX Dos Equis beer so stay thirst my friends! No I am not the most interesting guy in the world, heck not even my house.

Great beer!! I don't know about that dude though. If he punched me in the face I'd kick his ***!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back