Some Notchbacks that can be saved.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you could make at least 2 good cars out of them all maybe 3, and then sell the rest for parts.
You could get your money out of them and then be ahead is my opinion.
And keep the best one to boot.
It would be a lot of work though.
And 10 grand would be a lot of money to tie up as well.

I only see pictures of 4 cars not 5. The last two photos are of the same car. I hope that someone will be able to save one or two of them. That second one, copper with the with the white top and stripe, reminds me of Autoxcuda's car here at FABO, his is a 68 though.

Unfortunately here in Manitoba, the pictures I am more interested in are taken from the bottom :)

Grant

Unfortunately here in Manitoba, the pictures I am more interested in are taken from the bottom :)

Grant

So true!! My car had 3/4 inch of undercoat on it in some places so chassis was in great condition. A lot of cars purchased in Manitoba back then had dealer applied undercoating. Hey it was cheap. We used to think the coastal cars were the ones to stay away from. Go figure!! I'm still thinking about a road trip to Emerson. I really like the Notches.

So true!! My car had 3/4 inch of undercoat on it in some places so chassis was in great condition. A lot of cars purchased in Manitoba back then had dealer applied undercoating. Hey it was cheap. We used to think the coastal cars were the ones to stay away from. Go figure!! I'm still thinking about a road trip to Emerson. I really like the Notches.

Let me know if your going Bill, I wouldn't mind checking those out, especially the 4 speed.

You're right.. don't think I could beg my way out of one of these :(

And what's up with us old farts sitting here posting to each other anyway? I remember when I was younger I'd be just gettin ready to go out now

Grant

And what's up with us old farts sitting here posting to each other anyway? I remember when I was younger I'd be just gettin ready to go out now

Grant

Wel lI am at least sitting here sipping a glass of 100 proof Southern Comfort if that make you feel better, makes me feel better!

We shoud do a midinght road trip, Fandango style or the Hangover style to Emerson. Then we can blame the booze on coming back with three cudas on a flatbed.

Grant

Yeah but we used to go out looking for what we have a home now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back