Some of my Duster Memorabilia

-

340wedge

Reaction score
I just finished putting this together, I still have some more stuff, I thought Duster fans might enjoy.

Attachments

• 20130828_201520 (1).jpg
    74 KB · Views: 393
all I got so far is the duster hatpin, earrings and a wallet. now all I need is a DUSTER LOL.....the wallet is always empty these days ...that's why no duster.

a few years ago I was dead set on finding a 74 duster....I wanted one sooo bad ....but then I stumbled on my 72 demon and bought it instead because I couldn't find a 73 or 4 duster .....oh well

the demon is very cool and appreciate it but every time I see a 74 duster I want a duster LOL.

Duster emblems with the little swirl guy are about the cutest thing ever.

Attachments

• CIMG3078.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 358
  • CIMG3080.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 370
That is very cool. Now that I have a Duster, I want to do something like that for my car room.

Cheers,

Steve

Way cool! I have a 70 duster but not the cool stuff to go with it like you do!!!

thats really cool...I love it ! You have inspired me to go to some swap meets/ car shows, and collect some duster items like you have, to go with my car.

Thanks all, the large Duster decal is an original dealership window display that was never used, the Hustle Stuff patches are somewhat rare, the bumper sticker is hard to find,the rarest peice I think is the small oval Duster Patch that was offered by dealers in 1971, this is the only one I have seen other than the add for them in the original Dealership advertisement and Display catalogue. Still looking for the Duster Pen that was also offered in 1971 by dealers.:)

One of the few things my father gave me is my Duster. It is not much, but you could say I have attached some sentiment to the body shape. So some day I will have one that is nice, even if it is not the one my dad gave me.

Well, I went to a car show over the weekend, and found one of the same patches you have displayed. The duster patch with the red stripe through it. So now I have my first peice of duster memoribilia ! You have sent me on a mission to find more stuff !!

...have the same ear rings.. I like what you have done..if the Dister was my car, I think I would be following your lead..

Looks like you are getting addicted like me Missy, you'll be spending a lot of sleepless nights on Ebay! :)

-
Back