Some people just should not drive at the drag strip

-
Gotta love how most of these people picking on her have probably never have nor ever well driven a car that fast or with that much power.

I love that one, the guy stands up before the car even stops moving, he got to see it get destroyed!!!

I did somthing very similar when I fell out of my dart...... :banghead: as I was rolling down the road I never lost eye contact with the car until it stopped.... thank god someone put that house there.

Gotta love how most of these people picking on her have probably never have nor ever well driven a car that fast or with that much power.

The OP has no idea what its like, I bet it broke something in the rear end to send it off without notice. I think she did a better job of driving that thing than he could even dream about.

The OP has no idea what its like, I bet it broke something in the rear end to send it off without notice. I think she did a better job of driving that thing than he could even dream about.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gol9AoaUMc"]Dragster Drift - YouTube[/ame]

Here's a question I've been pondering since I watched the video: Her opponent veered off just after take off and stopped. Could he tell something was wrong with her run, or did he have a technical difficulty himself? Just curious because nobody has said anything about it.

I'm thinking it was a test and tune day and they had issues.

I don't know why anyone would be getting on this girl. I would be doing the same thing she is if i had the money to. I'm glad she is doing something cool with her life.

Also man that car flew rite off the ground once it was sideways! I thought it was pretty cool physics wise. air got under the car and lifted it up like it was a plastic toy. wild.

It happens to all of us at some point! My Falcon dropped a engine in the same lane and hit the wall at 120+mph just past the eighth. That is Houston Raceway Park now Royal Purple. Left lane gave me fits.

Turns out that's not the first time she's been "around..............."

About 3:00

Lizzy Musi 3/31 Runs - YouTube

She's cute, so, that's the main thang

med_gallery_1_1_71396.jpg

drive_embed_1500978a.jpg

This is suppossed ta be her..............?

1255449481169427.jpg

Don't hate the player, hate the game. Damn she is HOT!!! Does that mean Ashley Force shouldn't be on the dragstrip?

-
Back