2B9431D5-9B68-436F-BB65-B3DEB9A88D3E.jpeg

D1D162CB-C521-4A9E-856F-4E2892C5EFDD.jpeg

07D4A3B9-C1F3-4B2E-A4DE-1A3045E7AE77.jpeg

A4B73E3A-C81F-4E5B-AD90-EDC6FBFC71C1.jpeg

604282CA-4523-417A-B0A3-BA9605346E65.jpeg

69A5A122-5FA8-4D75-B8B7-AAFD098699AD.jpeg

DB146A93-6896-40E2-94A2-2C6E17DD04C5.jpeg

yellow Demon is a buddy’s car
w5 stroker with roller. Having some teething issues with it, not close to where it should be yet (7.0’s) but the potential is there

Don, that's your buddies Demon that was at BG last year?

I don't know if my buddy is running NMCA this year, didn't see him in the points list. He was the NSS Champ two years in a row.

Don, that's your buddies Demon that was at BG last year?

I don't know if my buddy is running NMCA this year, didn't see him in the points list. He was the NSS Champ two years in a row.

yes, same car. They put a another roller in it more suited to the combo than the old one was

the picture with the two 68 cudas is a friend of mine , I built both motors , the green N/ss car is a 470 , the gray super stock car is a 440 six pak.

Well, not much to report regards racing, because we didn’t get to do any.
Got late start Sunday 12 :30, because of rain earlier, and around 6 they decided to cancel the bracket race, after round two of many of the NMCA cars. We got zero passes Sunday.
They did offer vouchers to us, good for another NMCA event.
Similar kind of deal at this event 2 years ago, stupidly I went again.
I bitched about getting a voucher, because I don’t intend as a bracket racer going to one again. So I got my money back. Not sure anyone else did, but I am not bashful.
That helps, but 4 days of being there to get a total of 4 passes, one of which was a dial for dollars( winner was dead 5, I was dead 7) isn’t worth it to me, my time is more valuable what with limited number of nice weekends up here, and a boat I could be enjoying.
Had friends come up Saturday , and wife came both Saturday and Sunday. She got up Saturday in time to see the dial for dollars, and Sunday after church, to not see me race at all, 50 or so bucks to see me get one hit.
Live and learn

Sorry to hear that Don. 4 passes in 4 days plus all your time really stinks. We had rain about every 2 hours ALL DAY on Sunday on this side of the state so no racing at all (Milan cancelled early, same as last weekend). And now bikes or something next week so we won't get to race for maybe 4 weeks (if it doesn't rain!). And 4 weeks out of our short summers is a lot. Feeling your pain!

Sorry to hear that Don. 4 passes in 4 days plus all your time really stinks. We had rain about every 2 hours ALL DAY on Sunday on this side of the state so no racing at all (Milan cancelled early, same as last weekend). And now bikes or something next week so we won't get to race for maybe 4 weeks (if it doesn't rain!). And 4 weeks out of our short summers is a lot. Feeling your pain!

come on over next week. ( week from this Friday) Test and tune Fri night. Bracket race Saturday( along with top fuel, funny cars and jets), then another bracket race Sunday.
I will test Fri, race Saturday for sure, not sure about Sunday yet, but probably will.

Feel your pain also, I race NMCA once an awhile (not this year cause of hip replacement) in N/ss, although they are a nice venue , the races get too long mostly when combined with NMRA like last weekend then when you add some weather problems I think your class get the short end of the stick, kinda like stock elim and super gas at a NHRA national event. The last NMCA event I went to was at Indy, I left on a Wed morning (8hr drive) to go there, then sunday didn't feel like driving at nite so we didn't leave till Mon morning. It gets tough to deal with.

-
Back