some pics of my car

-

halfaed

Reaction score
pic of the bottom side.

f634b4cd.jpg

last winter when the surgury was under way.
f634cb7e.jpg

f634cb7c.jpg

Can you see a pattern?

f634cb79.jpg

:twisted:

f634cb77.jpg

f634c62a.jpg

f634c628.jpg

f634c626.jpg

f634c623.jpg

Sometimes I think why did I do this! :twisted:

Wow. Thanks for sharing. and i thought i was going to do alot of work to my barracuda. Hell what i have to do is not even Half as intrusive as that.

Dude! That's some sick-*** surgery your doing! Looks good though....

Post more pictures of your progress, it's looks like your into it for the long haul. I could never imagine getting involved that deep in my car.

And to think I'm going to have quarters hung and I think THAT'S a big job.... :?

No one asked the obivous question: Why are you clipping the nose? Rust? Wreck?

It was hit in the front pass side. I found it when I was getting ready to hang my fiberglass! GRRRRR
And to think i bought the car on E-Bag!

I also mini tubed it and put rear 1/4s on it all in about 4 months! And I haven't touched it since!

And thanks for the cool comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I do have the front end together With disc brakes and a narrowed 8 3/4 in the back. It looks sick like that, and this car is going to be so much fun! Sorry I don't have pics of that.

Man, you're sure not afraid of work are you. Looks like you're doing a good job. That back half of the car sure would make a cool trailer for them long hauls. What the heck, all you need is a hitch to weld to it! :drunken:

Well you must have seen all my pics? I haven't worked on it since about may, But what you see is what I have done. Also have the rearend in it with moser axles. It's an 8 3/4 narrowed 6 1/2 inches shorter than a stock a-body rearend.

I want to get the body work done this winter and a cage in it before summer, Then it's going to get paint. Oh Almost forgot, I have to mock up the moder and trans with elephant ears and mid plate after the cage is in! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
I've still got alot ahead of me! But I have lots of time! I just need money! :lol:

halfaed said:
Well you must have seen all my pics? I haven't worked on it since about may, But what you see is what I have done. Also have the rearend in it with moser axles. It's an 8 3/4 narrowed 6 1/2 inches shorter than a stock a-body rearend.
No them pics are all ive seen of yur cars so far :scratch:

I'm going to help the guy that owns,built and drives this car put a cage in mine! Sorry it's blurry, But it is sweet!
f62ba08f.jpg

There are some links on the first page of this thread, did you see them? Otherwise thats about it. Since august I've been working on my 7t1, I put a big block in that one also. :D

-
Back