Some pictures of my ride, after cage/interior work, etc

-
Mine are that low or lower and they don't say anything. As long as it's at your elbow it's fine for local bracket racing or test-n-tune days.

Ok, I’m just in process of starting my bar layout and I was thinking it had to be betweeen shoulder and elbow

Mine are that low or lower and they don't say anything. As long as it's at your elbow it's fine for local bracket racing or test-n-tune days.

Yea. My driver seat is very low to accomodate my long legs and torso. Its higher on me than it appears. The passenger seat may look that way. Its WAY higher. Wife is 5’3

Tell you guys what is hard to do with this Dart. Thats keep a fiberglass hemi Dart hood off of it.
Something about going fast with a flat hood has kept it off.
Just gotta get the hood right up and leave the electric water pump and fan running a few minutes. Gets warm under there lapping it

The guys will probably burn me at the stake for this but I think it would look killer with a body color 4” cowl hood

The guys will probably burn me at the stake for this but I think it would look killer with a body color 4” cowl hood

Ugh......... they dont look terrible if they go all the way back to the windshield, but the ones that dont go all the way back....... look like poo

Glass tech has killer quality stuff if your shopping

I have a hemi Dart hood. Nice heavier style, brackets, etc. to paint it to match the car would probably have to blend the tops of the fenders. Dont want to do that. Its flat black
Gonna just keep the stock hood for now. I have a bigger motor to put in the car and may have to swap it on then, but we will see. Thats looking like next winter now. I have a single plane for the big motor and it fits under this hood. So may get to leave it how it is, unless it really kills how it runs

It definitely looks good with the stock hood. I like cowl hoods too, the ones that extend to the windshield, and I absolutely loved the short 3" AAR 6pak hood I had on my 69 Dart.

2BE22A21-5888-4123-93C7-9629B9B1AC83.jpeg
New mufflers from Kooks. Polished stainless. Very impressed by the quality. These should hopefully knock down the noise a tad

Had to move the main hoop back because of my height, and driver seat lower. Sucks being huge as a drag racer...lol

How huge? I am ordering the Procar seats for my 65 Barracuda. I am 6’3”. Will the Procar seats be higher than OEM?

Thank you in advance.

How huge? I am ordering the Procar seats for my 65 Barracuda. I am 6’3”. Will the Procar seats be higher than OEM?

Thank you in advance.

I am 6’5 about 320. Gained some weight as i am finally about to get my hip replaced, after putting it off forever and slowly getting less mobile

I am 6’5 about 320. Gained some weight as i am finally about to get my hip replaced, after putting it off forever and slowly getting less mobile

Thank you. If you got them to work I should be golden.

Sorry about the hip.

-
Back