Heywodja

The Heartbeat Stops Here
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Contact seller
1-Used 7290 30 spline 8 3/4 yoke, needs brackets and bolts - 20.00 SOLD
2-Used Accell super coil, includes mounting bracket great shape PN 140001 - 15.00 SOLD
3-1973 NOX items - 15.00

Shipping is not included, it is your responsibility. All of these items should easily in USPS priority mail so the shipping cost should be minimal.

Thanks FABO

DSCN7365.JPG

DSCN7366.JPG

DSCN7370.JPG

DSCN7358.JPG

DSCN7360.JPG

DSCN7361.JPG

DSCN7362.JPG

DSCN7371.JPG

DSCN7374.JPG

Last edited:
Do you have any idea when that coil was manufactured?? I'm looking for one made in the USA??

thanks,
treblig

Zoom in on the photo with he label it says made in the USA..

Anyone know where to find the DOM?

Zoom in on the photo with he label it says made in the USA..

Anyone know where to find the DOM?
Well, you're honest, the sticker does say made in the USA but is that the sticker or the coil?? Not trying to be a smart @ss but I've have trouble with the "Chinese" Super Coils.

thanks,
treblig

The coil was on my challenger which was untouched in the garage since 1999. It had a small block which did fire and run before i pulled it in January. I decided to drop in a big block.. I think the coil was bought in the mid nineties if I recall. It has no leaks or other issues except the normal patina that comes with aged items.
That is all I know sir.

The coil was on my challenger which was untouched in the garage since 1999. It had a small block which did fire and run before i pulled it in January. I decided to drop in a big block.. I think the coil was bought in the mid nineties if I recall. It has no leaks or other issues except the normal patina that comes with aged items.
That is all I know sir.
Well in that case I'll take it!!! PM coming

treblig

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back