Someone got some tricked out /6 head they want to part with? Or stock?

-
I've got a head off of a 68 Valiant. I had a valve job performed as well as having shaved. Interested?

Yeah, let's move it to PMs on that one.
I cannot. your inbox is full.

But let @MOPAROFFICIAL help you out. He's on the west coast and a great guy. You would be helping him and he would be helping you. You won't find a better guy to deal with. I love it when family comes together.

I am putting the 225 in the car weekend after next. I don't want the car down for very long, so I am skipping the head work and cam I have for now.

So I have things timed out like this- put the 2bbl manifold on the car, have 2-1/2" exhaust put in all the way to the back.

I will run the car stockish 225 until I either get a bench built dusty waiting for something head I can get off a member here, or buy a stocker and do the stuff myself.

We drive this car a lot, so I hate taking it down for more than a day or two at a time.

So if any of you guys started a project and have a head laying around you want to get rid of, or barring that, have a stocker I can do that too, or know of someone with a reasonably priced done head, let me know please.

Boy this one slipped through the cracks. Shame on me for not being here doing moderator duties 24 hours a day. If you look on any page on this website you will see sale and wanted ads. Why wouldn't you think that this one should be in that group? I just don't understand.

-
Back