Someone local in Pa please buy this

-
I think at this point in the game I'd build a magnum but that engine in question has the J heads I would assume. I never liked the dished low comp pistons in the 360but I figure that's curable pretty easily. That would be a good buy to work and install some flat tops with valve releifs as a street motor of course... but I know you are a racer :)

I think at this point in the game I'd build a magnum but that engine in question has the J heads I would assume. I never liked the dished low comp pistons in the 360but I figure that's curable pretty easily. That would be a good buy to work and install some flat tops with valve releifs as a street motor of course... but I know you are a racer :)

I will never get into magnum blocks. I have to much LA stuff and I’m to old to travel that road.

I will never get into magnum blocks. I have to much LA stuff and I’m to old to travel that road.
I'm similar I don't know much about magnums I hear the heads are good on the 5.2 or better than the LA 318 heads and I like the roller cam other than that they appear to be same as an LA. I do know on the web it irks me when people call the 5.2 a 318 and 5.9 a 360 ...I always thein in terms of LA when someone says 318 and it ultimately leads to argument. For example early 70s smog 318 was rated at 150 horse if I mention that someone chimes in with Magnum HP which is 230 in stock form etc. I tend to not discuss much any more.

-
Back