-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Badart

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Contact seller
This poor guy has put a ton of money in this dart and has dropped his price and I can't believe it still hasn't sold. http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=9711246&cat=103&lpid=

17883431.jpg

Don't repaint it Keep it pink...an take that frikin hood off the roof too..I hate that when people do that

What would you do with the hood if you had a 69 1/2 road runner or super bee?

I would put it in the corner up against the wall with card board under the corners of the hood.. not on the roof it could dent scratch it....

Seems like the guy started at like $4500 or something.
Congrats on the buy Old Mopars.

John, did Rob get a hold of you yet?

i saw that one before a long time ago...glad it finally sold! Once you get it, start a build thread on it!

thats one long road trip, good luck and make sure your trailers up to the ride !!
might be worth just having it shipped !!!

Hey guys, thanks for all the kind words and encouragement. Chasduster, I was hesitant to say earlier, but yes I will keep the color. At least until I see it in person. I am owed a big favor from a body shop and I know they will paint it for me on the cheap, if I ask. Tensec340, you are spot on. The best way to get the car from Salt Lake City to Connecticut is to let someone else do the driving. Considering time off from work, fuel and effort, it is very costly to do all that driving. I even looked into flying out, renting a Uhaul and sticking the car in the cargo hold, and that is also expensive, one way. Am working on those arrangements this week. If anyone has experience with a particular shipper, please advise. (Not a shipping broker) Thanks again, all.

if i had a 69 1/2 road runner or superbee i would have a vinyl top to rest it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back