something new

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
one of our African Greys has learned something new, "you are not farting, are you?" I don't have a clue where he got that from.....

quaker; want's attention, can ring like your cell, and do "push to talk" noise. Meow like the cat....

Well you shouldn't say that so much to your wife at least not around the bird:yawinkle:

They are amazing copy cats we had one and he drove me nuts.Tested the smoke tester in front of him and in not even 2 seconds he was copying it over and over and over:angry5:

we get the smoke detector, the washing machine beeps, the dogs barking, my burp and laugh. phone rings, one of them yells Taco Bell and that is just the begining. had them making the shotgun slide sound, but they stopped that. they heard bag pipes on a Korn cd once, that was a mistake...

While not a vocal as the Gray's, my Umbrella Too was mimicing the angle grinder noise when ever I turn it off. (She is in the house, while I am in the garage) Talk about annoying. The Cockatoo's can be pretty obnoxous on there own.

DSC00002 (Custom).JPG

-
Back