Not open for further replies.

QuintinMotorCompany

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 95.8%
23   1   0
Contact seller
Must at least be running, must be a mopar . I need something I can tinker with over the summer, show me what you got. I would like to stay under $4,000 but you never know.. for the right car

563271_360283920677730_857177619_n.jpg

I have a 65 Barracuda.factory 273 Commando car.console auto.Runs and drives,everything works.It has all it,s original Commando parts.I,m in upstate NY.Let me know if your interested.

Must at least be running, must be a mopar . I need something I can tinker with over the summer, show me what you got. I would like to stay under $4,000 but you never know.. for the right car
Something for you to look at.....thanks.....Steve

Attachments

• demon 5.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 264
  • DEMON 10.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 257
  • DEMON 13.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 275
  • DEMON 14.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 263
A little more than four and you could have this-no tinkering- unless you want

Attachments

• image.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 273
Hi, I don't know if you'd be interested in it or not but I have a '71 Swinger for sale. Very good all original interior, Strong running 318/904 w/ ceramic coated headers, eddy 600 4bbl & LD4B intake, Needs 1/4 panels replaced. Someone before I got it tried to install patch panels & ruined the 1/4s. I have new 1/4 skins that will go with the car. Other parts I have to go with it are: 8.25 Sure Grip rear w/ 3.55s, Correct Driveshaft for the 8.25 swap, New Front Bumper, and many other extra parts I can't think of right now.
It is a project. The Vinyl top is in very good shape & has no signs of bubbles. It may not be original. Floors are solid exept for 1 area in the spare tire well that was previously repaired poorly. The front fenders have the usual rust behind the wheels but could be patched. The interior is very nice & original. Green bench seat. The car was originally from Utah & then spent life in Colorado before I bought it & had it shipped here.
I can take some pictures of the car & send them to you if you think it's something you might want to see. I'm in SE Pa about 25 miles west of Phila.
I need to get $3200 for the car & all the parts.
Thanks for your cosideration. PM me if interested.

Alan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back