something wrong with me?

-

65-440

Reaction score
Ok, went to hobby lobby yesterday and they had a sale on all metal signs.. 50% off, I couldn't hold back and started filling up the cart with signs, my wife also threw a handful in. Then came the reality of checkout, ahh crap!

Attachments

• 20150103_195339.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 235
I had no idea they have those at hobby lobby ....first thing Monday I am going to check my local store ....if they don't have them, then I might go to the next city and look at all the hobby lobbys over there.

Now I am on a mission and will complete the mission with precision and enthusiasm

BTW: I would think you were messed up if you passed on them :D

I think by Monday there will be a new sale .....but don't forget the 40% coupon every sunday ...also available online

Nope nothing wrong with you.
And you had help which is cool.
Oh and you would post this when Hobby Lobby is closed (they are not open on Sunday).

Oh and you would post this when Hobby Lobby is closed (they are not open on Sunday).
Sorry about that. My buddy told me about the sale yesterday about 6pm, they close at 8. So I made a mad dash there, left the store right at closing time. Sale ended yesterday! They have a bunch of cool **** in there.
Yeah, your sings are listing to port side.

Yeah, stupid pictures always seem to show up sideways!

I was just there myself, looking for signs... I only happened upon a bunch of corvette and other gm stuff.... Maybe I didnt look hard enough, but I walked up and down 4 aisles... Nice haul!!!

I looked at those also --Waiting to see what is left when it hits 66% off. A lot of FORD CHevy stuff around here, The Mopar stuff is mostly gone ,Lawrence

I had no idea they have those at hobby lobby ....first thing Monday I am going to check my local store ....if they don't have them, then I might go to the next city and look at all the hobby lobbys over there.

Now I am on a mission and will complete the mission with precision and enthusiasm

BTW: I would think you were messed up if you passed on them :D

Throw away good money you could put toward a sure grip?

I was shocked to see so much Mopar stuff, probably why I bought so much. I wanna say there was more Mopar than the other brands.

They have been running them at 50% off for a few weeks now. They are not clearanced out at my local store, so I would not hold out for the 66% off, but that is just me.

I bought a bunch of the old speed equipment stuff. Holley, Americam Racing, Hooker Headers, ect.

I bought an American racing sign, must have missed the holley one cause that would've been in the cart too !

Maybe it's a "sign" that you need to get some help.... LOL!!!

I was at hobby lobby the other night and would've bought em out had I had the money.

-
Back