Something you can't go without and a substitute never quite cuts it.

-
Umpqua is one of my banks. do they sell ice cream as well ? I haven't seen any at my local branch.
They just started, when you withdrawal at an ATM the disperse ice cream at said value of withdrawal amount....... I think

They just started, when you withdrawal at an ATM the disperse ice cream at said value of withdrawal amount....... I think

At least they give you something real. Unlike the green paper the machine spits out.

Lawful Money vs Legal Tender AKA gold and silver vs fake money..

At least they give you something real. Unlike the green paper the machine spits out.

Lawful Money vs Legal Tender AKA gold and silver vs fake money..
Umpqua tonight instead of mook

I tell you one thing I even miss when I'm at work, my bad *** cat king Shadow, man this kitty runs to me hollering everyday when I get home the second I park my truck he's sprinting off the porch & 1 long multitoned meow greeting me. He grabs my leg and meows when I leave in the morning. He's the 1 out of 6 who thinks I am the best part of life, so I owe him for many smiles & laughter..... except when my wife or mother in law leaves a door open that isn't supposed to be & he finds another cat upstairs, then my wife gets a talking too, because it's not his fault lol

I have to say, you have fine taste in women.
Well I'm curious ?
I mean dude goes online and finds a bunch of young obviously in shape women.
Great !
It's not like he's going to find some rancid portly sows !
Not trying to be an ***.
Just sayin

^^
Put into perspective.
A bunch of rusted out hulks
Vs
Completely new rotisserie restored cars.

Well I'm curious ?
Great !
Not trying to be an ***.
Just sayin
First of all, "just sayin" is an ignorant phrase. It adds nothing to any sentence. If you said it, there is no need to say "just sayin". If your having sex with the wife, do you say "just screwing" while doing it?
Secondly....I post pictures of women that I find to be attractive. Check out the OMG thread in the blue forum. LOTS of beautiful women posted there. They are fantasy for me...I'm married and faithful but the wife doesn't mind when I look at others. I only wish that same fortune for you guys.

Well I'm curious ?
Great !
Not trying to be an ***.
Just sayin
Oh go jump in the Umpqua. :lol:

First of all, "just sayin" is an ignorant phrase. It adds nothing to any sentence. If you said it, there is no need to say "just sayin". If your having sex with the wife, do you say "just screwing" while doing it?
Secondly....I post pictures of women that I find to be attractive. Check out the OMG thread in the blue forum. LOTS of beautiful women posted there. They are fantasy for me...I'm married and faithful but the wife doesn't mind when I look at others. I only wish that same fortune for you guys.
Just sayin
Is like that's my opinion.
How hard is it to find young beautiful women online ?
I don't care what you post or even look at.
Obviously I struck a nerve or you would not have responded.
I was stating what I deem to be obvious.
Glad you and your wife have an agreement !

I have to say there is no substitute for a defensive person !

Last edited:
I should have remembered to stop and get some coffee mate creamer !
Milk just is not the same .
Neither are cheap powdered creamers.
That brings to mind a few other things that substitutions don't make the grade.
What are your must haves ?
Coffee is on the list as well for me.
EXTRA SHARP cheddar cheese. Not mild, not sharp. EXTRA SHARP.

Fishing with my dad..... Been doing it since I was 5..... I enjoy fishing with anyone from A to Z but he can't be replaced....

JW

fishing.jpg

bunch of fish.jpg

-
Back