Something you can't go without and a substitute never quite cuts it.

-
Well... I never made it. We were on our way and I decided to check my calendar because i have some very important doctors appointments coming up soon. Turns out I had blood work and a covid test yesterday at 11:15 am....

We had to turn around and drive my dumb *** to the hospital two and a half hours late for appointments while I stressed out about them not letting me get my tests and missing my surgery window.

Thank god it all worked out and they let me in. The dog was not impressed tho. He signed up to run around at the beach and ended up stuck in the car most of the day.

We may try and go today.

Coffee mug my Dad got me maybe 20 or so years ago.
20211010_061154.jpg

if you got to add cream, you're not drinking coffee to begin with

:poke:
I resemble that remark. Over the years, I have tried and tried to drink coffee without cream and sugar. I just can't do it. So I guess that in a way, I don't like coffee, but I do like a sweet creamy coffee beverage.

I've lived in the Pittsburgh area my whole life THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR HEINZ KETCHUP!!!

I went to a "friends" house once for a cook out that cheap S.O.B. brought out some generic "save-a-lot" brand ketchup. I about fell off my chair laughing at him How freaking cheap do you have to be to live here and NOT buy Heinz???

Last edited:
If you need a creamer ( or sugar ) in your coffee, you should change the brand/type of coffee. Took me 50 years to find how good coffee tastes.

You drink your coffee how you want.
I'll drink mine how I want !
That's like saying mixed drinks are wrong.
Freedom !
For the record I'm all about good whiskey or tequila if I drink, straight no chaser.

Last edited:
I've lived in the Pittsburgh area my whole life THERE IS NO SUBSTITUTE FOR HIENZ KETCHUP!!!

I went to a "friends" house once for a cook out that cheap S.O.B. brought out some generic "save-a-lot" brand ketchup. I about fell off my chair laughing at him How freaking cheap do you have to be to live here and NOT buy Hienz???
There's a heinz in Pittsburgh?
We got one right here on the lake, but from the smell of it. They focus more on pickles

I believe Heinz is headquartered here in Pittsburgh they even paid for naming rights to our football stadium The STEELERS play at Heinz Field. If you've been there there's even a big ketchup bottle pouring on the jumbo tron!!!

-
Back